Lyrics You'll Sing Along With No Matter What

3arl

I was just on my computer while playing Tell All Your Friends and I hadn't sung along with a single word until Head Club came on and I reflexively started singing "Don't call my name out your window, I'm leaving!" when that part came along.

Are there any parts of songs like this (it doesn't have to be the whole thing), where you would sing along no matter where you were?  I'm pretty sure if Head Club came on at a funeral I would sing along to that part.

If you hate nostalgia threads then BEWARE.

I ain't tryin' a round up drama little mama I don't wanna take your man

I know I'm coming off a bit conceited and I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat it.

But I'm tryin' to tell I can't be treated like clientele.

Cause they she Delicious.

But I ain't promiscuous
And if you were suspicious
All that shit is fictitious

I blow kisses.

I also sing Milkshake in my head at work all the fucking time.  Rick Astley is another song that goes on repeat in my brain.

ANYTIME I NEED TO SEE YOUR FACE I JUST CLOSE MY EYES AND I AM TAKEN TO A PLACE WHERE YOUR CRYSTAL MINDS AND MAGENTA FEELINGS TAKE UP SHELTER IN THE BASE OF MY SPINE SWEET LIKE A CHICA CHERRY COLA I DONT NEED TO TRY TO EXPLAIN I JUST HOLD ON TIGHT AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN I MAY MOVE SO SLIGHTLY TO THE ARMS AND THE LIPS AND THE FACE OF THE HUMAN CANNONBALL THAT I NEED TO I WANT TO.

(i mean, in addition to old TBS, of course. also: most backstreet boys and nsync songs. yup.)

the outfield - your love. but we've discussed that at great length already.

i guess anything off of the places you will come to fear the most. but i probably just say that because brilliant dance come on shuffle on the way home, and your boy got to BELTIN'

Any Blink 182 song but with mark tom & travis show lyrics.

Where's my Asian friend?

Oh yes, this so much. In Aliens Exist, when he sings "My best friend thinks I'm just humping guys" and then sings "All right", I always think that he should sing "All night" instead, so I do it for him LOL.