2308548661-1.jpg

Hey folks. Good news! We finally got around to making covers for the 270 or so spare copies of Broken Bones and Bloody Kisses we had laying around. Standard weight black vinyl. New color scheme and updated info for the covers (including the correct recording info for the last song...). This will likely be all she wrote on this record. Get at em while they last. We're finally including a download (including the bonus track that isn't available on iTunes) as well when you order it. Starts shipping this week. 

Anyhow, go here to stream it and hopefully order it: 

http://forgeagainrecords.bandcamp.com/album/broken-bones-and-bloody-kisses

• 4 weeks later...

All cooies have shipped! I am in Europe but that wasn't the problem. Bandcamp wasn't sending me emails for the ones that they kept the commission on, so 3 or 4 slipped through the cracks. As soon as I heard from somebody missing one still I figured out the problem. All orders to date have shipped! Sorry for the delay

It's possible s/t will happen one day I suppose. I almost did that and Trainwreck a few years ago but the major that took over Ferret wanted too much $. Glad Trainwreck happened at least.

All cooies have shipped! I am in Europe but that wasn't the problem. Bandcamp wasn't sending me emails for the ones that they kept the commission on, so 3 or 4 slipped through the cracks. As soon as I heard from somebody missing one still I figured out the problem. All orders to date have shipped! Sorry for the delay

It's possible s/t will happen one day I suppose. I almost did that and Trainwreck a few years ago but the major that took over Ferret wanted too much $. Glad Trainwreck happened at least.

Please do s/t!

• 4 months later...

Saw this thread yesterday and bought it through Forge Again, I can't wait to get this in the mail. I've been revisiting Boys Night Out and I forgot how much I loved this band. I own all the CDs except You Are My Canvas. So bummed I have missed out on the vinyl pressings, but now that I have picked this up I'm on search for them.

I need to pick this and the HT one up Friday if they are still available. One of my favorite ep's.

Again, this IS the Hot Topic one. Same exact record. /270 or so. Black vinyl, same labels as first and second press. New covers. 

The good news is that the songs from You Are My Canvas are all on this LP...better recordings too! 

I encourage everybody to order this from either HT or direct. If you're placing an order with HT anyway...throw it in! If you're looking for some other quality jams from Forge Again (Child Bite, Old Gods, Tight Phantomz, etc. etc.) ....come on down! 

I am cool with people picking it up no matter where they get it...