Keep An Eye Out For...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paint it Black - "CVA" - marbled blue

Paint it Black - "Paradise" - (Solid Lime Green w/ hand-numbered, spray-painted jacket)

Kid Dynamite - "S/T" on translucent red

CIV LPs

I've never seen the second CIV album on vinyl...though it probably exists...(i love that record...i know it sucks, but I still like it.)

the bonus on Set Your Goals LP is that in addition to the hidden track on the CD there is also a SSD cover ('Glue').

and also there is the "Can't Wait One Minute More" promo 12" that has the song AND AN INSTRUMENTAL VERSION!! i plan to break this out for kareoke at some point in my life...

just a little FYI from one CIV fan to another.

IMO: CIV > Gorilla Biscuits

IMO: CIV > Gorilla Biscuits

Couldn't agree more...now let everyone else scream "BLASPHEMY!!!"

yeah...i've gotten into several quite heated discussions arguing this point.

I've never seen the second CIV album on vinyl...though it probably exists...(i love that record...i know it sucks, but I still like it.)

The one with the yellow cover? If so, I still see that one all the time, shouldn't be hard to track down

i've never seen that...hmm...ok cool. I'm sure it's easy to find as i think there's only like 10 people who actually like that record.

you and me both..been wanting a color version for a while but they always go for a lot when they pop up.

I've seen a lot of people with a copy, but no one is willing to give up their copy :'(

i never check to see if they're on color, but i see used American Football records in chicago a couple times a year...weird.

I've seen a lot of people with a copy, but no one is willing to give up their copy :'(

i never check to see if they're on color, but i see used American Football records in chicago a couple times a year...weird.

Next time you go to Chicago, give me a heads up to see if I have it yet and if I don't pick me up a copy, please! ;D

Guest falloutcollapse

Next time you go to Chicago, give me a heads up to see if I have it yet and if I don't pick me up a copy, please! ;D

i'm planning to go to downtown chicago in a few weeks to hit up some stores, i'll definitely keep an eye out for you

i'm planning to go to downtown chicago in a few weeks to hit up some stores, i'll definitely keep an eye out for you

pm me or email me i work downtown i'll go with...

Guest falloutcollapse

pm me or email me i work downtown i'll go with...

sounds good, if i can ever make it down there. metra schedules are a bitch, alongside school

i live here. i'll keep it in mind when i'm out!

Even better. Keep in mind of Cap'n Jazz, Joan of Arc, and Owls too (anything that I don't have in my collection already which you can see in my sig)!

Thanks!

cap'n'jazz i can kinda understand, but i think the world needs less kinsella records especially ones from the owls...joan of arc is pretty awful too, but nott nearly as terrible as that Owls band...i had to sit through one their sets while out with this girl i liked. painful, i think i blew things with that girl cause i was laughing so hard...

Even better. Keep in mind of Cap'n Jazz, Joan of Arc, and Owls too (anything that I don't have in my collection already which you can see in my sig)!

Thanks!

cap'n'jazz i can kinda understand, but i think the world needs less kinsella records especially ones from the owls...joan of arc is pretty awful too, but nott nearly as terrible as that Owls band...i had to sit through one their sets while out with this girl i liked. painful, i think i blew things with that girl cause i was laughing so hard...

Really? I personally love the Owls album. Out of all the bands that Mike has been in, I think Joan of Arc is my least favorite. Tim's vocals are just 10x worse than usual on it. I MUCH more enjoy when Mike does vocals, it's a million times better. Hence why I enjoy Owen and American Football the most out of all the bands he's been in.