Keep An Eye Out For...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gods Reflex/Oblivion split 7" -- I swear I used to own this record but it has vanished along the way between moves to and from college, then to Cleveland, then once in Cleveland. GR were a band from my hometown, so it has big sentimental value to me.

Rockford?!?!?! and you left. Congratulations I think you're like the third person ever to leave that town.

Gods Reflex/Oblivion split 7" -- I swear I used to own this record but it has vanished along the way between moves to and from college, then to Cleveland, then once in Cleveland. GR were a band from my hometown, so it has big sentimental value to me.

Rockford?!?!?! and you left. Congratulations I think you're like the third person ever to leave that town.

I know, right? It's so sad; every few weeks, someone from my high school or local scene tracks me down on MySpace and tries to add me, and when I check out their profile, it's always so depressing to see that they're still there.

Yeah, that town kinda takes your soul. I hated that place. Plus it sucked when you were trying to go somewhere and a fucking tractor has right of way on the road!

Dude, I have never seen a tractor on the road in Rockford. Maybe in, like, Pecatonica or Belvidere or some shit, but not Rockford.

I have a copy of American Football on clear green. Anyone know the pressing info for this? Or maybe just the first pressing in general? I was under the impression that this record was pressed on 4 colours originally, not just two (green and blue). Some one let me know. If its just those two colours, I might actively start looking for a blue copy.

I have a copy of American Football on clear green. Anyone know the pressing info for this? Or maybe just the first pressing in general? I was under the impression that this record was pressed on 4 colours originally, not just two (green and blue). Some one let me know. If its just those two colours, I might actively start looking for a blue copy.

First pressing was just green and blue; subsequent pressings are 180g black. I think green and blue were /500 each; I know they were equally pressed, but I'm not 100% positive on the number.