Lil Wayne in critical condition

pitchfork report

Lil Wayne is currently in critical condition at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, TMZ reports. He is in a medically induced coma and is "unstable", according to TMZ. He apparently suffered another seizure.

UPDATE 8:26pm: TMZ reports that Wayne is being given his last rites "with his family surrounding him to say their goodbyes."

UPDATE 8:30pm: Mack Maine of Young Money/Cash Money has Tweeted, "Wayne is alive and well! We watching the Syracuse game...thanks for the prayers and concern..he will update you all soon. #love

UPDATE 8:35pm: Mack Maine Tweeted: "We will be releasing an official statement shortly but dont believe the nonsense about comas and tubes to breathe...that's false!!"

UPDATE 8:50pm: Bryan "Baby" Williams Tweeted "My son is in good spirit..feelin much betta...be home soon.YMCMB". However, TMZ is now reporting that Wayne's mother is on a flight to Los Angeles, and "all major decisions about Wayne's health (including the decision to discontinue life support) will not be made until she arrives."

On Tuesday night, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after suffering multiple seizures, but was released on Wednesday. However, according to TMZ, "just hours later" he suffered a seizure again and was rushed back to Cedars Sinai, where he has been ever since. TMZ reports that "doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system" and that his stomach was pumped three times.

Even still I think CUZ gotta death wish. Money is not the key to happiness. Once you get use to it then what? Once you look yourself in the mirror and see HOW you got it you try to drug yourself so you could forget. But you know the truth. Pusha said ASK STEVE JOBS, WEALTH DON'T BUT HEALTH..... 2Pac said TELL THEM PEOPLE THAT YOU ROLL WITH WHAT EVER YOU WANT.... BUT YOU AND I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON... Jay-Z said ITS ONLY SO LONG FAKE THUGS CAN PRETEND..... But y'all LIL WAYNE fans go on hanging on every word this weirdo says but the proof is in the pudding. He is a talented rapper but he is a fraud and a fake and he knows it. Baby raped and warped CUZ mind and I personally feel sorry for him.

~LegeNd of B Truu

^Comment on XXL mag lol

Even still I think CUZ gotta death wish. Money is not the key to happiness. Once you get use to it then what? Once you look yourself in the mirror and see HOW you got it you try to drug yourself so you could forget. But you know the truth. Pusha said ASK STEVE JOBS, WEALTH DON'T BUT HEALTH..... 2Pac said TELL THEM PEOPLE THAT YOU ROLL WITH WHAT EVER YOU WANT.... BUT YOU AND I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON... Jay-Z said ITS ONLY SO LONG FAKE THUGS CAN PRETEND..... But y'all LIL WAYNE fans go on hanging on every word this weirdo says but the proof is in the pudding. He is a talented rapper but he is a fraud and a fake and he knows it. Baby raped and warped CUZ mind and I personally feel sorry for him.

~LegeNd of B Truu

^Comment on XXL mag lol

I wish I could unironically sign my posts like that.