WTT/WTTF/FS: Brand New - The Devil And God And Raging Inside Me [White, TCR]

Guest tms2787

Guest tms2787

I have a extra sealed copy of Brand New's The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me on white, from the Triple Crown Records run that I am looking to trade for any of the following colors, I only need more and I have all of the Triple Crown colors, but what I need/want are:

• Black/White Marble
  • Black/Blue Swirl
  • Orange/Black Swirl
  • Solid White
  • Blue/White Swirl
  • Orange/White Swirl

So, if anyone is willing to trade with me I will pay your shipping and look out for you whenever I go (tour exclusives, Hot Topic presses, RSD, etc etc). Hit me up!

UPDATED

A shit brain friend of mine who I picked up for and payed for because he wouldn't have the money until Friday is now dodging me so I can either trade both, each for a different color (wishful thinking) or I will sell one.

I am trying to do the whole variant collection for Brand New's "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me", I had a few friends who have bugged me to sell them one of my personal copies and wouldn't let up, I was able to help out four of them:  one being my best friend who is deployed in the Air Force, the other being a fellow bordie who I've known for a few years, one being a kid who I use to work with and just another person I know randomly but when I was helping them I came across another Triple Crown White for myself.

Now, I know "the music sounds the same on all colors!" "Records are meant to be played!" Yadda, yadda and I agree and they are and I have played my original white copy that I pre-order the day it went up many of times but I, like so many other are obsessed with Brand New, they are my favorite band, this is my favorite album and it's what really got me into them. "It changed my life"

Guest tms2787

Do you have a tradelist?

Yeah, I do but honestly anything that is worth while that you'd probably think of wanting off of it will be off limits at this point. I was hoping someone would be willing to trade one of those copies for the TCR white. :/

Guest tms2787

In short terms: I have a sealed white copy from the Triple Crown run that I want to trade for any of those listed colors, being those are the ones I don't already have. And I am fully aware of both of the AFS and TCR runs of the record, I'm not sure if that last post was sarcasm or not, lol.

Sorry for the confusion, the first post was very long winded.

Guest tms2787

UPDATED

A shit brain friend of mine who I picked one up for and payed because he said he wouldn't have the money until Friday is now dodging me so I can either trade both or sell one.