Hot Topic: BOGO 50% off + extra 20% off everything!

Finally got my order today.  I'm pretty sure Hot Topic could care less if records arrive without damage these days.  Whatever happened to the bubble wrap pouches they used to use?  My order of 6 records was in an oversized box with a little bit of crumpled up packing paper which was thrown in for shits and giggles I presume.  Everything has severe corner damage.  Really bummed.  The HRVRD records are really nice though.  I was looking forward to this order but in the end it just made me annoyed.

Finally got my order today.  I'm pretty sure Hot Topic could care less if records arrive without damage these days.  Whatever happened to the bubble wrap pouches they used to use?  My order of 6 records was in an oversized box with a little bit of crumpled up packing paper which was thrown in for shits and giggles I presume.  Everything has severe corner damage.  Really bummed.  The HRVRD records are really nice though.  I was looking forward to this order but in the end it just made me annoyed.

I think it just depends on who's packing them. I received my order the other day and the LP was packed in a box and in one of those big bubble mailers with cardboard around each side of the LP. I was pretty impressed.