Hot Topic: BOGO 50% off + extra 20% off everything!

Hey, I've played Justin Timberlake's new LP like 3 times in the last two days. Own it.

Also, if I could find more legit dubstep, I'd buy it.

JT is the man tho. he's some kind of god like entertainment gift to the world. singing, dancing, acting, humor. dude's got it all.

i'm skeptical about picking up the new album tho. i liked the jazz/r&b elements on futuresex/lovesounds but the new songs i've heard have been a bit much for my tastes.

JT is the man tho. he's some kind of god like entertainment gift to the world. singing, dancing, acting, humor. dude's got it all.

i'm skeptical about picking up the new album tho. i liked the jazz/r&b elements on futuresex/lovesounds but the new songs i've heard have been a bit much for my tastes.

20/20 Experience rules. I've already played it through a dozen times. Can't wait for part 2 in November.

I got Miss May I... so nobody should feel bad for what they purchased.

Something Corporate, Underoath, Kevin Devine...I definitely stepped back into high school today.

I'm skeptical about picking up the new album tho. i liked the jazz/r&b elements on futuresex/lovesounds but the new songs i've heard have been a bit much for my tastes.

It's definitely an R&B/Pop album. But I can't stop listening to it. I just find *his vocal arrangements really enjoyable. But I can send you my download code if you want it. PM me.

Something Corporate, Underoath, Kevin Devine...I definitely stepped back into high school today.

It's definitely an R&B/Pop album. But I can't stop listening to it. I just find is vocal arrangements really enjoyable. But I can send you my download code if you want it. PM me.

That's very generous of you. Save it for somebody that finds Torrent downloading offensive tho. I'll snag it off TPB. ;)

From The Bird's Cage is up there? WHAT THE FUCK!

Strangely, it's not under the Vinyl section. I usually just type in "LP" in the search bar and usually some other record pop up. Here's the link to the new HRVRD... http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music//HRVRD+-+From+The+Birdx27s+Cage+Vinyl+LP-10002967.jsp . From what I've gathered it's Clear Blue and /275.

Strangely, it's not under the Vinyl section. I usually just type in "LP" in the search bar and usually some other record pop up. Here's the link to the new HRVRD... http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music//HRVRD+-+From+The+Birdx27s+Cage+Vinyl+LP-10002967.jsp . From what I've gathered it's Clear Blue and /275.

Yeah I know I didn't see it otherwise I would have grabbed it. Great I tried to buy it separately but the 50% off only works once. And customer service just closed 20 minutes ago.