The Starting Line - Based On A True Story

I'm going for everything on this one because this album is gospel for me.

Am I missing something because looking at the cover art, clear with orange smoke sounds like an awful choice.

Not every variant needs to match its cover art. Annnnd the cover for this album looks like a stock photo so I'm hoping they change it anyway

I'm going for everything on this one because this album is gospel for me.

Not every variant needs to match its cover art. Annnnd the cover for this album looks like a stock photo so I'm hoping they change it anyway

No I know, but the etched d side matches the cover, as do the other two variants, so it seems out of place. Also the cover being a stock photo is kind of the point given the content of the album...

No I know, but the etched d side matches the cover, as do the other two variants, so it seems out of place. Also the cover being a stock photo is kind of the point given the content of the album...

The irony of a generic cover for their "stick it to the man"  type album never dawned on me.. Did they ever speak on it directly? When I got the CD originally I was just like "Wow, bland cover man."

the_more_you_know.jpeg

The irony of a generic cover for their "stick it to the man"  type album never dawned on me.. Did they ever speak on it directly? When I got the CD originally I was just like "Wow, bland cover man."

the_more_you_know.jpeg

Yea I read an interview a few years ago where Kenny said that when they were trying to pick cover art someone at Geffen suggested a movie theme and so they picked a stock photo as a fuck you.

you guys know that you could just wait until next week for the public preorder of subscription #2 right?

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/SRC-Vinyl-Subscription-%252d-2013-Series-%232.html

i'm sure if all you wanted was TSL, that blink record wouldn't be hard to sell

Might want to look into this if that is your plan:

*This bundle is currently available to previous subscribers only. There is no membership fee to previous subscribers.

Might want to look into this if that is your plan:

*This bundle is currently available to previous subscribers only. There is no membership fee to previous subscribers.

currently that is the case. but it states that a public preorder will be made available may 9th, which i took to mean all non-current subscribers. i went back and looked at subscription #1, and the membership fee is only $15. i would still assume that even if it ended up being $93 (current price plus a $15 membership fee), you would still be able to sell TOYPAJ for at least $50, maybe more and recoup that membership fee.

doesn't really matter to me--i'm just going for regular edition