PO: Street Dogs - Crooked Drunken Sons 7"

I know this was posted in the RSD thread, but I figure it can have its own since I don't really think it's going to be true RSD release besides being released on RSD. Also needs it's own discussion with whats been going on with Pirates Press lately.

Anyways, new street dogs 7" from Pirates Press - Songs streaming here http://newnoisemagaz...d-drunken-sons/

Preorder here: http://piratespressrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=444

50pc Black (PROMO ONLY)
500 Black in Bone Color-In-Color, with Blood Red Splatter
550 Bone (REVHQ Exclusive)

Tracking down a black one is going to be a pain in the ass. Anyone expect these to be in stores for RSD or just being released on that day? I'm super hesitant to order from Pirates Press. Going to hold off on their color and look into getting a bone/splatter one after their released.

Anyone still having issues getting stuff from Pirates Press? Their facebook page is still full of comments.

• 3 weeks later...

The black accidentally got added and they pulled it rather quick, only a handful seems to go through,

There are even more colors of this at diffent rsd shops,

The black GOP is a hard nut to crack, the test presses are only being shipped with an order of 20$ or more, a special that's only available for a short amount of time after its listed, totally random, whenever, wherever.. Cool thing but it sucks when you want to buy a copy

The black accidentally got added and they pulled it rather quick, only a handful seems to go through,

There are even more colors of this at diffent rsd shops,

The black GOP is a hard nut to crack, the test presses are only being shipped with an order of 20$ or more, a special that's only available for a short amount of time after its listed, totally random, whenever, wherever.. Cool thing but it sucks when you want to buy a copy

What makes you say there are other colors at different shops? If they pressed more than the 3 versions listed they'd have listed them as well.

I have both a black copy and a test of GOP. The test press "specials" go live 1 at a time when they decide to do it.

Ah sorry mixed up black and testpress, over at durtymick it looks like he has them in red,white(might be the revhq bone one) aswell as a clear black white splatter, but they might only be tests aswell when I think of it, I'm still looking for a black and testpress of the GOP single, let me know if you see one

Ah sorry mixed up black and testpress, over at durtymick it looks like he has them in red,white(might be the revhq bone one) aswell as a clear black white splatter, but they might only be tests aswell when I think of it, I'm still looking for a black and testpress of the GOP single, let me know if you see one

looks like the red and clear w/splatter are represses (already lol).  http://piratespress.com/rotw/?p=904

ROTW42613.jpg

anyone heard anything about Rustbelt Nation yet?  I know interpunk has a preorder but I'm waiting to see what Pirates Press lists...

damn. I've been trying to hold out to get this and rustbelt nation together, but if they're really running low I guess its worth the extra $1 for shipping to not risk it. Ordered. I emailed them earlier today and they said they've already sent all the black copies out to radio stations.