WTB: Norma Jean: Meridional (New/SS)

verb1999

New to the board, but have been an active eBayer/Amazon/etc. for 10+ years.  Almost 800 100% positive feedbacks on eBay.  I'm a serious buyer needless to say. 

And I'm hoping to locate a copy of Norma Jean's Meridional new & still sealed.  Price negotiable, if anyone has a copy & would like some extra cash, reply or send a message.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

im trying to track this down too, it's hard to find.  I personally don't care if it's new but in good shape at least.  Good luck!  I will let you know if I find one that is new and maybe more than I want to spend.  This link seems to be the only place I have been able to find it, but rediculous price, not to mention shipping international too.  Plus even though it says buy now maybe they don't really have them....  who knows.

http://cdon.eu/music/norma_jean/meridional_%5Bimport%5D-14611086

My wager is the website in that link doesn't have it.  Based on "Delivery time: Non-stock item, 5-20 days".  If they had copies in stock you'd be good, but any time I order a hard to find record that's not in stock or back ordered, they never come up with it.  But, possibly worth a shot.

I saw a copy on Amazon back when I made this post for $125.00 from a Japanese seller.  I emailed him, asking if he was willing to go down on the price at all, and he said no.  Shortly afterwards it was gone.  It was depressing when I did a google search for the Meridional vinyl & saw Hot Topic's website had them on clearance for $6.99 at one point in time, but were long sold out. 

If you search ebay.com.au you'll find a brand new copy for over $100.  I also found one on some other generic website for roughly $85, I'll have to find the link though.  I researched reviews on the website & they were generally poor though.

I remember ordering this from Punk For Peace a year or so ago. I remember it took a LONG time for it to ship, but I got one in a month or so. Good luck finding one. I have found many gems by just patiently looking and just breezing by the $100 offers. The vinyl scalping is getting really silly these days. Like Sun Kil Moon "Among The Leaves" over $100 a few months after release. I will just wait or get the CD.