Official OST and Film Score Thread

img_0592.jpg

Aslo I'm not sure if it counts but Arcade Fire's The Suburbs, it was the score for Spike Jonze's short film Scenes From The Suburbs it's both good movie and soundtrack/album and the movie was made to go along with the album so it's sorta an original soundtrack. You can see the movie here.

Into the Wild soundtrack is good stuff even if you don't like Pearl Jam.  Both pressings sound great too.  I'd like to see "Judgement Night" and "Big Fish" pressed since we're on the topic of Vedder.

Lately, my favorite OST's to spin have been Perks of Being a Wallflower and my favorite: Tron Legacy.

Very nice find! Coincidentally I also came across this today at a local shop. 

2yfZU9K.png

On a side note... still trying to find a cheap copy of the soundtrack to on of my favorite films, The Shining. Maybe a reissue someday.

Mine is the same retail record but with the "Not for sale - Special advance radio station copy" jacket... I wonder if that makes it more or less valuable.

Mine is the same retail record but with the "Not for sale - Special advance radio station copy" jacket... I wonder if that makes it more or less valuable.

If its stamped on the the jacket then I probably won't change the value too much. But if its actually printed on, and the label is different then it may be worth more to the right person. Can you post a photo?

Sorry I was on my phone and didn't realize you were the person that found this... duh.

It definitely is less common than the normal version. Since this auction hasn't sold and its around the same price a nice copy of the normal one goes for I would imagine the value isn't a whole lot more. 

It's just a shame that yours isn't in better shape. Still a greta find though!

Sorry I was on my phone and didn't realize you were the person that found this... duh.

It definitely is less common than the normal version. Since this auction hasn't sold and its around the same price a nice copy of the normal one goes for I would imagine the value isn't a whole lot more. 

It's just a shame that yours isn't in better shape. Still a greta find though!

at $3.99, I had to grab it! No plans to sell it though, was just curious of it's value. I think I would prefer the retail version... the cover is more fun.