Official OST and Film Score Thread

I just got this for a surprisingly low cost...

http://www.amazon.ca/Zidane-21st-Century-Portrait-Vinyl/dp/B000MEYFV4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1375736850&sr=8-5&keywords=mogwai+vinyl

I hope I'm not getting screwed

Zidane_soundtrack.jpeg

HOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAP, thank you so much for posting this. I will be amazed if we actually get copies. Placed an order without hesitation. This is one of the last Mogwai full lengths I need. Maybe this was a repress or something due to the fact that they have been playing this album live front to back lately? PIAS recently repressed Rock Action and Mr. Beast.

HOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAP, thank you so much for posting this. I will be amazed if we actually get copies. Placed an order without hesitation. This is one of the last Mogwai full lengths I need. Maybe this was a repress or something due to the fact that they have been playing this album live front to back lately? PIAS recently repressed Rock Action and Mr. Beast.

I did get a shipping confirmation, so I'm just hoping it's not a CD mislabeled (vinyl) in their shop...

Anyway, Mogwai did not announce any re-issue for this album, even though they've been playing selected Zidane shows.

My guess is it's some old stock or something, but I can live with a repress for that price.

Anyway, Mogwai did not announce any re-issue for this album, even though they've been playing selected Zidane shows.

My guess is it's some old stock or something, but I can live with a repress for that price.

Rock Action and Mr. Beast represses were out for months before Mogwai themselves said anything about their existence. But yeah, I am fine either way.

There's a seven Samurai soundtrack? I checked discogs and a few other places can't find it. Info please?

Light in the attic had a 4xLP that consisted of like 5 Kurosawa soundtracks up awhile ago. One of the discs was Seven Samurai.

http://www.discogs.com/Fumio-Hayasaka-Masaru-Sat%C5%8D-Akira-Kurosawas-Movie-Soundtracks/release/2383136

Surprised it wasn't done already

Also, is the Solaris OST on amazon the white vinyl version?

The one on amazon is for the 1972 Russian film which is only on black vinyl with three different cover designs. I'm pretty sure there is no preorder for the Invada release yet.

I've been waiting for the Cliff Martinez score to get pressed for years. Now someone just needs to press Clint Mansell's score for The Fountain.