Official OST and Film Score Thread

Wow, I haven't seen that movie - is it good?

It doesn't matter - Disasterpeace's Fez soundtrack kills. I'm in.

It's not out yet as far as I know.  It's played at a festival or two but that's it.

EDIT: IMDB lists the release date as March 27th.  I'm pretty sure I read somewhere before it'll go On Demand that day as well.

So apparently this is getting a reissue in March:

4103VN6YSEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-282386-little-shop-of-horrors-soundtrack-various-artists-vinyl-lp.aspx

Doesn't appear to be anything special about the pressing though, so you're probably better off with a used OP... unless you just really love overpaying for movie adaptation of an off broadway show adaptation of a 1960 b-movie soundtrack reissues.

VCR Records is gonna be putting out the "Deadgirl" soundtrack! Not much details other than a trailer but holy shit am I excited for this! I love the movie. It's pretty fucked up but surprisingly the soundtrack is beautiful and just so good.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3331986/deadgirl-ost-coming-vinyl/

Just ordered the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack off amazon.  I held off just in case it got pushed back, but it still says available tomorrow.  Top 3 soundtracks of the 90's by far.  Even possibly my #1

Got that the other day. Loving the label on the LP. Idk why people aren't excited about it, I think its one of the best soundtracks of the 90's as well. I spun Des'ree's track Kissing You when my girl came to see me and she was almost in tears yo! Worth it just for that track alone

So here are the mock-ups of the SpaceLab9 pressing of the Lego Movie soundtrack.

No pressing info yet, but the Wyldstyle color way comes with a bonus Lego figure, so I would assume that it is the more limited color.

LEGO-movie-WYLDSTYLE.pngLEGO-movie-EMMET.png

There will 200 Wyldstyle and 300 Emmet. And of course there will be standard black. Though the mini figures only come with the Wyldstyle edition.

There will 200 Wyldstyle and 300 Emmet. And of course there will be standard black. Though the mini figures only come with the Wyldstyle edition.

Any info on what the figures are? I'm a bit skeptical, as I'm pretty certain that by now all characters have been released either individually or in sets. Therefore I'm assuming that the figures aren't anything exclusive, and that they're maybe just some left over stock... Please correct me if I'm wrong though, I would love to be wrong and for them to be something exclusive!