Official OST and Film Score Thread

Guys, check out the Loins des Hommes Ost by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis. Just Google it and you can find some pre-order links on Nick Cave's site.

Really nice score that somehow reminds me of Solaris. Pressed on 180gr black vinyl with a great looking gatefold.

I wish they would press Jesse James. My favorite score from them.

Just saw there's a Kung Fury OST up for PO: http://shop.kungfury.com/*/*/Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/4NC30000000

ArticleSharedImage-51838.jpg

For those that have no idea what this is, it's a recently released kickstarter-funded short. Here's the film in full:

There was also a single released not to long ago, already for sale: http://shop.kungfury.com/*/*/True-Survivor-7-Record/4MEH0000000

And yes, there's a video for it:

Tracklist for the LP:

Side A
1 Mitch Murder Kung Fury
2 David Hasselhoff True Survivor
3 Lost Years West Side Lane
4 Betamaxx Redlining 6th
5 Mitch Murder Face Puncher
6 Mitch Murder The Final Stretch
7 Highway Superstar Careful Shouting

Side B
8 Mitch Murder Enter The Fury
9 Mitch Murder Power Move
10 Lost Years Phoenix Rising
11 Mitch Murder From The Future
12 Christoffer Ling Barbarianna
13 Lost Years Nuclear

Looks like Music on Vinyl is release Fury Road as well...artwork looks pretty killer compared to the Mondo release.

Yeah, it was bound to happen since mondo only got the US distribution rights for their release. Don't think the art is even remotely as good as the mondo version, but it'll cost me half as much, so it'll have to do.

I was wondering when this would show up after Napoleon Dynamite...

Not sure if anyone else is as excited about this as I am, but Polish composer Zbigniew Preisner's scores to his collaborations with Krzysztof Kieślowski have all been repressed/pressed for the first time (Dekalog and The Double Life of Veronique). They are up on Amazon.fr and aren't too expensive to ship to the US.

I've been trying to track these down for years. Very hard to come by since they were initially only released in Greece of all places. Amazing scores. Check out the Three Colors trilogy if you haven't already. Seriously some of my favorite film scores ever.

Amazon.fr link

Edit: Fixed link.

Not sure if anyone else is as excited about this as I am, but Polish composer Zbigniew Preisner's scores to his collaborations with Krzysztof Kieślowski have all been repressed/pressed for the first time (Dekalog and The Double Life of Veronique). They are up on Amazon.fr and aren't too expensive to ship to the US.

I've been trying to track these down for years. Very hard to come by since they were initially only released in Greece of all places. Amazing scores. Check out the Three Colors trilogy if you haven't already. Seriously some of my favorite film scores ever.

Http://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/s/ref=is_r_p_n_binding_browse-bin_2?fst=as:off&rh=n:301062%2Ck:zbigniew+preisner%2Cp_n_binding_browse-bin:381048011&keywords=zbigniew+preisner&ie=UTF8&qid=1433247901&rnid=381035011

fucking AWESOME news. omg.

dammit I want to buy them all. Blue and Double life of Veronique are a must though.

edit: I pulled the trigger on all Three Colors and Double Life. only ended up being $90 w/ shipping after the tax was removed. that's not bad at all. hopefully they arrive in good shape. amazon is always worrisome.

double edit: forced exposure has these as well, but they're a little more expensive: http://www.forcedexposure.com/Labels/because.music.france.html