Official OST and Film Score Thread

Guest Secular Haze

I think they only get some amount of copy's. Once these are sold it says sold out.

But you can contact them to see if they'll get more copy's. (There's a chat function at the bottom)

Thanks. I suppose SSD might get a few as well.

I haven't seen this posted here yet, but the Edward Scissorhands OST (Danny Elfman) is being repressed and released on 10/2/15.

http://modern-vinyl.com/2015/07/30/edward-scissorhands-soundtrack-being-reissued/

Hell yes. Until I saw this post, I resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't never own this. That has changed

Soundtrack Of

Slow West -LTD-

Vinyl debut of the soundtrack from the movie 'SLOW WEST' by Jed Kurzel. A 180 gram single LP on blue colored vinyl. A limited edition with only 500 numbered copies and with a Insert.

Nice soundtrack!

Nice! Found a pre-sale online anywhere yet?

Edit: Just found on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Slow-West-Various-Artists/dp/B013BJFYYI/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2_lp_?ie=UTF8&qid=1439046671&sr=8-1&keywords=slow+west+vinyl

Managed to score this soundtrack in Okinawa for $9 earlier this year. Just purchased it because of the bitchin' cover and it took me awhile to figure out what it was.

Before there was Sailor Moon, there was the Sailor Fuku Hangyaku Domei TV show in 1986! First Japanese production to star fighting babes in sailor suits. No entry on discogs and I'm too lazy to have my wife translate it so I won't be adding it.

IMG_20150813_204851.jpg

oh yeah!...