Official OST and Film Score Thread

How did you cancel your Zavvi subscription? I tried over a month ago but it hasn't been processed yet and they won't give me a date for when it will be?

If you go into the subscription page there should be a contact button there. They replied to me within the hour to confirm it had been cancelled.

Wow.  A lot of stuff that I have never heard of going on here.  

I was glad to get hold of a few things this summer, and I'd recommend them for those who are into soundtracks.

Mitchell Froom - "The Key of Cool" LP

This is not presented as a soundtrack, but in actuality it is made up of fuller versions of material from the soundtrack to Cafe Flesh, a somewhat surrealistic/futuristic X rated movie from the early 80s.  Lots of synths and fake brass/synthetic upbeat jazz.  Been wanting it for years.  

Disasterpeace - It Follows.   Great synth soundtrack.  The embodiment of everything I like about a synth soundtrack without sounding very convoluted.  Glad I grabbed it for a reasonable price.  

Ennio Morricone - Excorcist II (essential)

And I do want to mention, a highlight around this time last year was the reissue of "Surf Nazis Must Die" on cassette!

So, this "used" record finally arrived today, together with another album out of the three "used" records I ordered from the same seller (marvelio).

Speaking of, I just checked to see how much Ex Machina goes for these days as I sold off my splatter copy. Just picked it up for £10.32 shipped, says "used, like new". Two more copies in stock if anyone's interested: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00W2T64XO/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&condition=used&creative=19450

I paid 11€ plus shipping instead of the regular 30€ price tag. I have absolutely no idea what is "used" about it. The record arrived still sealed, with the info sticker intact, the jacket is absolutely mint, without even a single corner ding. Same for the other record I got in. So if anyone was worried, next time you see a cheap "used" listing from one of the big 3rd party music sellers on there, I suggest you really consider ordering.

dsc02937.jpg

So, this "used" record finally arrived today, together with another album out of the three "used" records I ordered from the same seller (marvelio).

I paid 11€ plus shipping instead of the regular 30€ price tag. I have absolutely no idea what is "used" about it. The record arrived still sealed, with the info sticker intact, the jacket is absolutely mint, without even a single corner ding. Same for the other record I got in. So if anyone was worried, next time you see a cheap "used" listing from one of the big 3rd party music sellers on there, I suggest you really consider ordering.

dsc02937.jpg

I ordered this as well from this seller. Hasn't arrived yet but I'm hoping this week! Glad to see it looks good

(Also, it's on 'pulse blue'!) that's kind of cool!

Manufacturer: United Record Pressing

Damn. I was hoping it would be done at the new Third Man pressing plant and then I realized that I am not a very wise man and I'm still writing this post.

Well sit tight, missed this the first time

There WILL be a limited edition version of this soundtrack released in the future, but if we told you all the details of that highly desirable product now, we'd have to kill you. So be patient, lovers of exclusive vinyl... Your safety depends on it. 

http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/show/quentin-tarantinos-hateful-eight-soundtrack-on-vinyl

Not sure if this has been posted, for the sheer awesomeness of the vinyl.

RED225C_LP_with_vinyl_black__76635.14489

http://www.twoheadeddog.com/bruno-nicolai-eyeball-gatti-rossi-in-un-labirinto-di-vetro-lp/

That is honestly some of the coolest packaging / labeling / wax coloring I've ever seen.

Going to have to check out this soundtrack, not familiar with it at all.

Got my Arrow TV OST in the other day, haven't spun it yet, but it definitely is a "vibrant" color! There are some black whisps on both, so it's not a solid fluorescent green. Maybe it's a sign they'll do more... Season 2 on a black/orange split (for Deathstroke) and a red with yellow stripe for the spin off of The Flash... really dig the music for that maybe more than Arrow.

56636f24e56ec.jpg

56637323168ed.jpg

56637392ec511.jpg