Official OST and Film Score Thread

Got my Arrow TV OST in the other day, haven't spun it yet, but it definitely is a "vibrant" color! There are some black whisps on both, so it's not a solid fluorescent green. Maybe it's a sign they'll do more... Season 2 on a black/orange split (for Deathstroke) and a red with yellow stripe for the spin off of The Flash... really dig the music for that maybe more than Arrow.

56636f24e56ec.jpg

56637323168ed.jpg

56637392ec511.jpg

Oh shit, that's really cool

Just checked my order at zavvi...seems my secret soundtrack has been shipped yesterday (haven't received a confirmation, though).

Curious to see what it'll be! 12,95€ is a great deal for this monthly subscription...especially when I see that the price is back at 35,25€ again!

Mine came in yesterday - it's just Tinker Tailor. Bit disappointed.

Just checked my order at zavvi...seems my secret soundtrack has been shipped yesterday (haven't received a confirmation, though).

Curious to see what it'll be! 12,95€ is a great deal for this monthly subscription...especially when I see that the price is back at 35,25€ again!

Then you'll probably be happy to find out that the discounted price is only valid for one release, all subsequent ones will be charged at full price.

Mine came in yesterday - it's just Tinker Tailor. Bit disappointed.

I thought this was last month's record?

Then you'll probably be happy to find out that the discounted price is only valid for one release, all subsequent ones will be charged at full price.

Where did you find this? If that's the case, I'll immediately terminate the subscription...

Oh jeez that sucks. So glad I cancelled last month - might as well call it 'shit nobody wants pressed to vinyl'.

Totally. They also charged me £24.99 instead of the £9.99 I *agreed* to pay, which I kind of suspected they would do, but it said nowhere on the site that they were going to do it, so I'm hoping I can just send the record back to them.