Official OST and Film Score Thread

Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet - Requiem For A Dream (Soundtrack) [2LP] (180 Gram, remastered, includes 2 unreleased tracks, download, inseret, gatefold, limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive) on NoneSuch (records?)

Awesome! Interested to hear the remaster/unreleased tracks.

Hope we hear a release date for The Fountain soon also. For those doubting, I heard it from Clint directly when I met him late last year. Mondo release.

Mud - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP
Score by David Wingo. Original Songs by Ben Nichols, Lucero & Dirty Three. 
Pressed on 2x 180 Gram Juniper Blue Colored Vinyl (limited to 500 copies) OR 2x 180 gram Black Vinyl.
Artwork by Tomer Hanuka.
$35

* Release will be March 10th, so look out for it. 

LINK HERE: http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/113521731-new-music-release-mud-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-2xlp

Mud - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP

Score by David Wingo. Original Songs by Ben Nichols, Lucero & Dirty Three.

Pressed on 2x 180 Gram Juniper Blue Colored Vinyl (limited to 500 copies)

OR

2x 180 gram Black Vinyl.

Artwork by Tomer Hanuka.

$35

* Release will be March 10th, so look out for it.

Another LP I would pick up in a heartbeat if it was half the price. Pretty common when it comes to soundtracks.

Also, I'm so fucking bummed Mondo is doing The Fountain. Like, I've been waiting for it for over a decade but I despise Mondo. Not trying to debate my Mondo stance and I'd pick it up if it was a corelease by Trump, Hitler, and that dude who bought that Wu Tang album, but still.

Another LP I would pick up in a heartbeat if it was half the price. Pretty common when it comes to soundtracks.

Also, I'm so fucking bummed Mondo is doing The Fountain. Like, I've been waiting for it for over a decade but I despise Mondo. Not trying to debate my Mondo stance and I'd pick it up if it was a corelease by Trump, Hitler, and that dude who bought that Wu Tang album, but still.

I'd rather have Milan do Requiem for a Dream as well as The Fountain and then get them signed. I like the colors and stuff, but again come on, signed requiem for a dream? That would be a dream.

I'd rather have Milan do Requiem for a Dream as well as The Fountain and then get them signed. I like the colors and stuff, but again come on, signed requiem for a dream? That would be a dream.

It's being released on Nonesuch.