Official OST and Film Score Thread

Just now, bigdz68 said:

Hey, they charged my credit card! So, either they will have to issue a refund to my cc or we are getting this! 

Or they only sign the first 75 copies? Or they meant 750?

The funds were instantly taken out of my PayPal account so I don't think your charge means anything.

75 signed copies sounds about right. Much like The Witch OST, which had 100 signed.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter soundtrack is coming to vinyl in January through Milan. Say what you want about the movies, but the scores are always first rate. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MSYCZ7X/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1481649335&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=resident+evil+vinyl&dpPl=1&dpID=51pJ1FjP1vL&ref=plSrch

9 minutes ago, untiliwakeup said:

$50 shipped. Oye.

edit: direct link to the other one --

http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/product1/john-carpenter-the-fog-aop-13-signed-lp-record

Edited by lethalenforcer

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

That La La Land autographed OST was finally marked as Sold Out. Still don't see any clarification from them on Facebook yet though.

I'm sure all orders will be fulfilled. Either someone flubbed the inventory count and they'll get him to sign some more or it did actually take all day to sell 75 copies lol. I'm not worried about it.

Edited by TheGreatMrY

Thank you for your purchase from the La La Land Official Store! We're here to provide an update regarding your order for the Justin Hurwitz Autographed Blue Vinyl. 

Please note that due to such popular demand, we now expect for these orders to begin shipping in February 2017. We truly apologize for any inconvenience. 

To rectify this, we will be issuing you a partial refund for $5 (USD). Please allow 3-10 business days for this transaction to successfully complete. 

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. 

Thank you for your patience and support!
La La Land Official Store

I was expecting them to cancel it all together.. so this is pretty cool. Paying Justin to sign a few more records probably ended up being the better deal for them. I wonder how many they ended up selling in the end.

On 12/12/2016 at 7:36 PM, tagruato said:

La La Land OST signed by Justin Hurwitz. Listing says limited to 75 copies, and still available. I'm halfway expecting my order to get cancelled though, because I don't think there's anyway these are actually still available. Who knows though.

https://lalaland.shop/products/vinyl?variant=27117016392

Woohoo! Saw this last night. The wife will be excited! Also, I'm excited to get one of the 10,000 signed copies.

Edited by davey