Official OST and Film Score Thread

1 hour ago, armadillo01 said:

That's cool beans, I think I saw the reno work a few months ago. I'll try my best to do that.

I'll also stop my end of this thread derail. We've clearly triggered a single fellow-user who has no bigger problems in his life but to maintain Big Brother levels of discipline here, so much so that his last three replies have gummed up the thread even further because hypocrisy and armchair-moderating :lol:

What! Who? You point me in that hoser's direction and I'll give him a righteous takin' off!

Edited by docbronze

On 11/17/2017 at 3:01 PM, armadillo01 said:

That's cool beans, I think I saw the reno work a few months ago. I'll try my best to do that.

I'll also stop my end of this thread derail. We've clearly triggered a single fellow-user who has no bigger problems in his life but to maintain Big Brother levels of discipline here, so much so that his last three replies have gummed up the thread even further because hypocrisy and armchair-moderating :lol:

Some people take this hobby too seriously and should probably go outside more often.

On 11/7/2017 at 5:31 PM, clerk3745 said:

Yeah I have that too and that probably what I'm gonna stick with. Etching, Lazer holgram death star, and book look legit. Maybe if somebody at Amazon messes up and puts it stupid cheap then maybe.

Got a regular Nostradamus over here.

Edited by zuck

10 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

The DELUXE BOX version of 'The Man Who Fell To Earth' soundtrack with David Bowie is cheap at Amazon.uk now.  19.94 GBP is price show, it works out to less than $28.00 shipped to the USA.  Includes 2 LP's 2 CDs, a book and more.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KGH78BK?tag=shtv.uk-21

Dang I got no cash :(