Official OST and Film Score Thread

The DELUXE BOX version of 'The Man Who Fell To Earth' soundtrack with David Bowie is cheap at Amazon.uk now.  19.94 GBP is price show, it works out to less than $28.00 shipped to the USA.  Includes 2 LP's 2 CDs, a book and more.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KGH78BK?tag=shtv.uk-21

Wow, that WAS a deal.  Back up to 84 GBP now, but I received my shipping confirmation early this morning at the original price. 

5 hours ago, bigdz68 said:

The amount of plastic used on this Carpenter release is amazing. It is thick as hell! My label did have some wrinkling to it so I wonder if that is from the leak...

Guess I will check tonight!

Thats the same slow leak everyone including me and my friend is reporting. Contact Sacred bones

1 hour ago, Saxonjulin said:

So is anyones John Carpenter Liquid filled legit not leaking? Me and both my friends who scored this all have a leaking record and Im talking with more people all who say the sleeve is damp where the label is on one side. Does anyones copy not leak?

I just checked mine again and both sides of the label are damp.  Fuck.

Thought this was pretty cool --

The Exorcist (OST) - Deluxe Edition 180 gram vinyl signed by the Director William Friedkin --- limit one per person

https://www.amoeba.com/the-exorcist-ost-autographed-lp-various-artists/albums/3993521/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=ExorcistSignedLP

1 minute ago, Tamubro said:

The Exorcist (OST) - Deluxe Edition 180 gram vinyl signed by the Director William Friedkin --- limit one per person

https://www.amoeba.com/the-exorcist-ost-autographed-lp-various-artists/albums/3993521/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=ExorcistSignedLP

Gone :(

On 12/11/2017 at 2:34 PM, Saxonjulin said:

So is anyones John Carpenter Liquid filled legit not leaking? Me and both my friends who scored this all have a leaking record and Im talking with more people all who say the sleeve is damp where the label is on one side. Does anyones copy not leak?

Sacred Bones got back to me and asked if I could just find out where the leak was coming from and "pop some Krazy Glue on it".   Ummmm.  Ok.   I'm going to check later and see if more liquid is there.

And I just checked and there's even more liquid on the labels now.  Guess I should stock up on Krazy Glue.

Edited by djghost1976

10 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Sacred Bones got back to me and asked if I could just find out where the leak was coming from and "pop some Krazy Glue on it".   Ummmm.  Ok.   I'm going to check later and see if more liquid is there.

And I just checked and there's even more liquid on the labels now.  Guess I should stock up on Krazy Glue.

They better plan on making more if thats the case. I am not accepting this at $175. Should be non leak! Anyone with an Alien liquid? Those were made by the same guy right? I will check mine when I get home tonight but I believe this was paid via paypal so there is always that!

48 minutes ago, Tamubro said:

47 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Gone :(

Back in stock