Official OST and Film Score Thread

Just now, armadillo01 said:

Sale at Invada.co.uk. Finally bought that clear/white  splatter Solaris OST variant I've been eyeing for like a year. It's up there with the best of Eno and Biosphere. Cliff Martinez's best OST.

shipping and the GBP->USD exchange rate are killing this for me, but I really wanna do it...

2 minutes ago, redroom said:

So I returned my liquid Carpenter like 2 months ago. 

Never heard anything back and just checked the tracking. Never delivered and it's still waiting for someone to pick it up. 

Ughghhgrrr

Same thing happened to me last year when I returned something to SB. Ben followed up and said he had the package already and he immediately sent out my new copy.

9 hours ago, redroom said:

So I returned my liquid Carpenter like 2 months ago. 

Never heard anything back and just checked the tracking. Never delivered and it's still waiting for someone to pick it up. 

Ughghhgrrr

Same with me.  The last I heard, they hadn't received the new copies.  That was about a month or so ago.  And Ben said he would keep me posted.  So I don't think they have the replacements yet and the tracking was just premature.  I was going to contact them this week.

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I've wanted a LOTR release for TIME. But 5 discs seems a bit overkill for just the one movie. I don't wanna end up having to throw on fifteen discs if I want to listen to the whole thing.

Hopefully there'll be a cut-down version.

55 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Fuck YES!! I never wanted to pay 300+ dollars for the CD versions of the complete recordings, finally man, I hope they have designed great box sets for these!

Up on amazon as well: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079PDFGZK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

29 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I purchased these this past weekend, so it will be a big mail week coming up for me. 

I ordered the Cyborg edition from elusivedisc as well this weekend, and it should be noted that this one is limited to /500 and elusivedisc is now out of stock.

Maybe the Cyborg edition could be found in a local indie store. 

9 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Thanks for posting... Already had ordered the green, then got a email saying it was canceled? Awaiting to hear back as to why

16 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Maybe the Cyborg edition could be found in a local indie store. 

Yeah, from my understanding (at least from the labels post) was Cyborg is available at indie retailers... that was the only link a found for it online. And I'm kinda assuming the other two are #500 as well. There is also (according to Discogs) a UK/EU variant that is "mixed color". But I can't find a direct link for that one.