Official OST and Film Score Thread

Being a Sufjan fan, I was gutted when I missed out on both colored variants of the CMBYN soundtrack. But apparently they are pressing his songs from the soundtrack on a 10” for record store day!!! Super excited about this! I think i’d prefer owning this over the entire soundtrack tbh

https://pitchfork.com/news/sufjan-stevens-issuing-call-me-by-your-name-songs-on-vinyl/

Edited by alllexm

On 1/30/2018 at 8:07 AM, armadillo01 said:

Sale at Invada.co.uk. Finally bought that clear/white  splatter Solaris OST variant I've been eyeing for like a year. It's up there with the best of Eno and Biosphere. Cliff Martinez's best OST.

That is a bold statement. I mean, it's a great score, but his best? I wouldn't know how to choose.

Yo I fucked up. I was gonna grab both Solaris variants. Had them in my cart for a couple weeks. The sale ended like a couple hours before I decided to finally bite the bullet. I was torn on paying the shipping to the US. Oops. Gonna be like $30+ extra to grab them now.

I already have the first press black but those 2 new variants just look so nice.

13 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yo I fucked up. I was gonna grab both Solaris variants. Had them in my cart for a couple weeks. The sale ended like a couple hours before I decided to finally bite the bullet. I was torn on paying the shipping to the US. Oops. Gonna be like $30+ extra to grab them now.

I already have the first press black but those 2 new variants just look so nice.

Well then I'm not going to rub it in about how nice the white blob on clear looks. Hope you nab them next time.

15 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Well then I'm not going to rub it in about how nice the white blob on clear looks. Hope you nab them next time.

Honestly I'll probably just grab them full price at some point. It'll still be cheaper than buying them from an American seller.

It's easily one of my favorite scores. I spin my black copy all the time. I've cut back on variant collecting but those two just look so dope.

3572_foto2_product_groot.jpg

• 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • Includes Poster
  • Printed Innersleeve
  • PVC protective sleeve
  • OST of the 2011 movie featuring Skunk Anansie, Björk, Emiliana Torrini, Queen
  • Covers of The Smiths, Pixies, Eurythmics and Roxy Music songs by Emily Browning
  • Limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on green vinyl

https://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/original-soundtrack/sucker-punch#.Wp93p5Pwau4

The nearly seven year wait is over...

*dies*

5 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I don’t think I ever finished the film (and probably never will). Damn! Though it is sold out, so jokes on me.

Edited by PookdaddyG

On 2/11/2018 at 10:59 AM, redroom said:

So I returned my liquid Carpenter like 2 months ago. 

Never heard anything back and just checked the tracking. Never delivered and it's still waiting for someone to pick it up. 

Ughghhgrrr

Another month has gone by and still no word on the replacement liquid vinyl shipping.  Has anyone else heard anything?