Official OST and Film Score Thread

28 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I know some people were talking about their LOTR: Fellowship boxset having some noise, popping, etc. I just got done listening to mine and I think I heard maybe 3 pops/crackles/whatever throughout the whole thing, besides that it was immaculate. Dynamite release, I really hope they do a release on black for everyone that wanted it but didn't get it... also I hope we don't have to wait another 15 years for Two Towers and Return.

My guess is every year one box set/film like they did it back then with the CD versions in 2005 or so! Would be nice on the wallet as well haha

22 minutes ago, Vega said:

My guess is every year one box set/film like they did it back then with the CD versions in 2005 or so! Would be nice on the wallet as well haha

I assume thats what they're gonna do too, I was being facetious with my 15 year guess. But yeah that will be nice on the wallet, I can wait for one a year.

On 5/11/2018 at 4:27 PM, armadillo01 said:

I have never purchased anything from UO. Never even been in a store. Is there something wrong with them as far as putting out albums? I thought this would have sold out immediately.

1 minute ago, Dunc said:

I have never purchased anything from UO. Never even been in a store. Is there something wrong with them as far as putting out albums? I thought this would have sold out immediately.

They don't market very well or do much of anything special.

If this was identical yet had "Mondo Exclusive" slapped on it would have probably sold out. Because that's just the world we live in.

20 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

They don't market very well or do much of anything special.

If this was identical yet had "Mondo Exclusive" slapped on it would have probably sold out. Because that's just the world we live in.

Heck, if they shipped records in similar Mondo Mailers I think they'd sell a lot more. I'm afraid to order anything from Urban. Last time I ordered anything from them was the Selena Ones album and the two of them came all mangled up in a plastic bag. The vinyl was fine but the jackets were muffed. They ended up sending me two replacements in PLASTIC BAGS AGAIN, but somehow SOMEHOW SOMEHOW those were aok.

Has any one gotten a hold of a copy of The Last Jedi that wasn't dirty AF or skipping like crazy? I've gone through at least 5 copies from local shops and B&N; every copy I've picked up has been worse than the last. At this point if somebody can vouch for the copy in their hands and is willing to let it go I'd pay for it. 

4 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

Has any one gotten a hold of a copy of The Last Jedi that wasn't dirty AF or skipping like crazy? I've gone through at least 5 copies from local shops and B&N; every copy I've picked up has been worse than the last. At this point if somebody can vouch for the copy in their hands and is willing to let it go I'd pay for it. 

put a fucking hologram on it and mark it up $15 as long as it plays semi-decent 

1 hour ago, FiggyPud said:

I was going to go for the 3LP but shipping to Canada is $36 bucks! Probably the most expensive quote I've yet to see. Must be an absolute unit. I have a feeling the 1LP might hit stores.

The synths are cheesy af but the theme song's melody is fire. I've seen DJs sample it w/ much success. I pretty much need it in my life. 

Edited by arumajiro 零 一つ

8 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

Oh man my wife would get a kick out of this!

On 5/8/2018 at 11:11 AM, clerk3745 said:

I know some people were talking about their LOTR: Fellowship boxset having some noise, popping, etc. I just got done listening to mine and I think I heard maybe 3 pops/crackles/whatever throughout the whole thing, besides that it was immaculate. Dynamite release, I really hope they do a release on black for everyone that wanted it but didn't get it... also I hope we don't have to wait another 15 years for Two Towers and Return.

On 5/8/2018 at 11:41 AM, Vega said:

Well, this came sooner than expected:

The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers - The Complete Recordings (5LP 180 Gram Blue Vinyl)(Limited) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D54LF9N/

15 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Well, this came sooner than expected:

The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers - The Complete Recordings (5LP 180 Gram Blue Vinyl)(Limited) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D54LF9N/

Well then, thanks for looking out, placed an order in case they dry up again but will probably cancel if I can get cheaper someplace else