Official OST and Film Score Thread

14 minutes ago, ghost said:

Maybe they're clearing the warehouses of the original press before it's repressed. I wonder if the repress will be the same as the original?

45 minutes ago, ghost said:

not taking orders anymore. that price also seems really low for 3xLP. any other links you know of? would love to grab a copy.

47 minutes ago, wellnow said:

Maybe they're clearing the warehouses of the original press before it's repressed. I wonder if the repress will be the same as the original?

Yeah, not really sure. As far as track listing goes, it looks to be the same. Maybe they'll do a color like the last repress.

19 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

not taking orders anymore. that price also seems really low for 3xLP. any other links you know of? would love to grab a copy.

The price does seem really low. That's the only one I know of for now. Good to see you were able to order one.

16 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

apparently clicking the wrong button. i hit pre-order instead and didn't notice the larger BUY button. trying now...

now it's showing out of stock, but i was able to complete and pay for my order. 

Crazy if you got the last one after double-checking.  I guess you’re welcome? ;)

Just now, WAXXX said:

no kidding. appreciate it. i gave you some fake internet points.

Always appreciated!  I’m not holding my breath because that price really is too good to be true.  Especially if it’s the triple LP version.  But at that cost and backed by PayPal it seemed like an obvious dice roll.  Fingers crossed for everyone who got an order in.  I’ll be thoroughly impressed if it’s the real deal and no one is contacted to pay additional shipping.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Always appreciated!  I’m not holding my breath because that price really is too good to be true.  Especially if it’s the triple LP version.  But at that cost and backed by PayPal it seemed like an obvious dice roll.  Fingers crossed for everyone who got an order in.  I’ll be thoroughly impressed if it’s the real deal and no one is contacted to pay additional shipping.

Other stores have had it recently for around that price.

Edited by wellnow

29 minutes ago, ghost said:

Yeah, not really sure. As far as track listing goes, it looks to be the same. Maybe they'll do a color like the last repress.

The price does seem really low. That's the only one I know of for now. Good to see you were able to order one.

I see that it says pre-order on the Red Eye site but other stores have listed it as a warehouse find. Not sure if it's actually being repressed. 

42 minutes ago, Rip said:

Really hope, if anything, the label somehow noticed how much people want this thing and they’ll give it a repress.

This. I think is the biggest take away. Though with Nujabes dead, I wonder how the rights work... then again, we did recently get Metaphorical Music, so who knows.