Official OST and Film Score Thread

3 hours ago, Charles Barkley said:

Not to gloat, but mine came in the mail today, and holy fuck it’s legit! I everyone else got as lucky as I was. 

Fuck me this hurts to read.  So mad I've missed out on this a couple times at this point.  Happy you got one though!  Like I've mentioned before, if anyone comes across more somewhere for around the crazy cheap price they've popped up for, go ahead and grab it and I'll happily pay you for it.  I know Derek is already on the lookout, but anymore help would be great.

46 minutes ago, Rip said:

Fuck me this hurts to read.  So mad I've missed out on this a couple times at this point.  Happy you got one though!  Like I've mentioned before, if anyone comes across more somewhere for around the crazy cheap price they've popped up for, go ahead and grab it and I'll happily pay you for it.  I know Derek is already on the lookout, but anymore help would be great.

Appreciate it. I will say, Discogs prices are the lowest they’ve ever been (relatively speaking). Though, it looks as though you’d still have to drop about $100. I hope you get yours dude! 

Edited by Charles Barkley

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Jealin’ like a felon over here.

Have you compared barcodes or deadwax to Discogs to see if these are truly “found stock” or a lowkey repress?

Yup! It appears to be this version due to the barcode placement.  Discogs doesn’t have the deadwax unfortunately 

12 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

WTF. How did I miss Champloo?

3-5 distributors claimed to have found lost overstock, a week ago.  Of everyone ordering copies, < 10% are being fulfilled based off everything I’m hearing.  You didn’t miss a massive repress.  Seems like a few copies sprout up at random web shops and disappear immediately.

What I don’t get is why it’s cited as a pre-order.  Did one warehouse find a few crates, and everyone selling copies are listing them as pre-sales while inventory shows up?  One of the listings last week showed a 5/17 “release date” for their pre-order.  HHV’s shows 5/24.  A lot of this situation doesn’t make sense, but it’s cool that some people are actually getting copies, either way.  Albeit a bit banged up.  Better than $300 on Discogs for a mint copy, though.

Edited by Derek™

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

3-5 distributors claimed to have found lost overstock, a week ago.  Of everyone ordering copies, < 10% are being fulfilled based off everything I’m hearing.  You didn’t miss a massive repress.  Seems like a few copies sprout up at random web shops and disappear immediately.

What I don’t get is why it’s cited as a pre-order.  Did one warehouse find a few crates, and everyone selling copies are listing them as pre-sales while inventory shows up?  One of the listings last week showed a 5/17 “release date” for their pre-order.  HHV’s shows 5/24.  A lot of this situation doesn’t make sense, but it’s cool that some people are actually gettin copies, either way.  Albeit a bit banged up.  Better than $300 on Discogs for a mint copy, though.

Yeah, I wouldn't even mind banged up. Shit!!!

5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

What I don’t get is why it’s cited as a pre-order.  Did one warehouse find a few crates, and everyone selling copies are listing them as pre-sales while inventory shows up?  One of the listings last week showed a 5/17 “release date” for their pre-order.  HHV’s shows 5/24.  A lot of this situation doesn’t make sense, but it’s cool that some people are actually gettin copies, either way.  Albeit a bit banged up.  Better than $300 on Discogs for a mint copy, though.

Yeah, it was pretty confusing at first, but someone reached out to Fat Jon/Ample Soul where he stated that it wasn’t a repress. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...