Official OST and Film Score Thread

17 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Heard really mixed things about the film so I don’t know if I’ll actually be catching it anytime soon, but Haxan Cloak is the shit and I really wish Bobby would release some new music under that moniker of his.  I highly doubt the OST will disappoint.

If you’re big into horror films, we should talk more.  Just sayin’.

spacer.png

https://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/original-soundtrack/fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

• 180-gram audiophile vinyl
  • Gatefold sleeve
  • PVC protective sleeve
  • 21ST-anniversary edition, first time on vinyl
  • Music from Big Brother & The Holding Company, Jefferson Airplane, Bob Dylan, dialogues from the movie and many more songs
  • Laser etched D-side, includes fold-out limited poster
  • Secret inscriptions in run-out grooves
  • Iconic movie starring Johnny Depp and Benecio Del Toro adapted from Hunter S. Thompson's book
  • Limited individually numbered edition of 2500 copies on “Bat Country” black vinyl

"The 21st anniversary Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas edition is available for the first time on vinyl, as a limited individually numbered edition of 2500 copies pressed on “Bat Country” black vinyl. This release got a laser etched D-side and secret inscriptions in the run-out grooves. Besides, it contains an exclusive fold-out movie poster."

I'm curious as to what the "secret inscriptions" will be in the run-out grooves.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

SOOO anyone near LA wanna pick me up one of these? Pretty please??

DUDE are you kidding me... why the hell is QT always doing this shit :lol: was the same thing with that hateful eight box set that was only available in like 3 stores or something...

Edit: but yeah if someone is in LA I would like a copy, too please :lol:

Edited by Vega

From Amoeba's page: "We are excited to announce a limited edition opening weekend vinyl exclusive for the soundtrack to Quentin Tarantino's new film Once Upon A Time In Hollywood! This special 2LP pressing features a white cover stickered with a copy of the handwritten title and Quentin Tarantino's signature printed on it. Please note, these are not unique autographs. This limited edition 2LP will be available in-store at Amoeba Hollywood beginning Friday, July 26th. Limit one per person."

Also it appears that there are 1k of these

And add me to the list of those who would love one if anyone in LA can grab it.

Edited by fish

2 hours ago, fish said:

From Amoeba's page: "We are excited to announce a limited edition opening weekend vinyl exclusive for the soundtrack to Quentin Tarantino's new film Once Upon A Time In Hollywood! This special 2LP pressing features a white cover stickered with a copy of the handwritten title and Quentin Tarantino's signature printed on it. Please note, these are not unique autographs. This limited edition 2LP will be available in-store at Amoeba Hollywood beginning Friday, July 26th. Limit one per person."

I saw somewhere it was /500, but can't remember where

3 hours ago, fish said:

If anyone can help out that would be awesome! Add me to the list of interested parties

The autograph looks kinda cool, but since it's "just" a sticker... I rather go with one of the variants coming in fall.

"Several vinyl editions of the album will be available: On release weekend, Hollywood’s Amoeba Records and Tarantino’s New Beverly Cinema will sell a “small-batch limited-edition” LP. Other wide release versions will follow this fall, including a deluxe 220-gram heavyweight “tequila sunrise” colored vinyl gatefold package (including several posters and a Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood map), an indie retail exclusive orange vinyl gatefold (featuring a poster and map) and a standard vinyl (including the map)."

Source:

https://birthmoviesdeath.com/2019/07/25/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-soundtrack-tarantino?fbclid=IwAR19hYfLm_m3IEm7fJ89FABr9QTnDO3hvQZPXPqVVFYF0DX8K50WP0w-JQM

Edited by Recon