Official OST and Film Score Thread

On 6/14/2019 at 12:18 AM, N8TRU said:

Anyone else order the Shrek OST from this Amazon link? My friend ordered it 2 months ago when it was announced for preorder. It showed the new green colored vinyl and said it in the title. Now, this colored version is gone from amazon and only the black one remains. What are the chances that they never actually got the colored edition.... It's supposed to arrive today, so we'll see.

Edited by defectiveepitaph

1 hour ago, defectiveepitaph said:

Anyone else order the Shrek OST from this Amazon link? My friend ordered it 2 months ago when it was announced for preorder. It showed the new green colored vinyl and said it in the title. Now, this colored version is gone from amazon and only the black one remains. What are the chances that they never actually got the colored edition.... It's supposed to arrive today, so we'll see.

The listing was wack to begin with. Title said colored but the image showed a black copy. I can't believe how many people bought this unironically.

44 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

The listing was wack to begin with. Title said colored but the image showed a black copy. I can't believe how many people bought this unironically.

I know 😩  It's a funny gift for one of our friends. When we initially looked, both the title and photo were correct. It's arriving tonight/tomorrow, so we'll see. I'd be upset if it wasn't the new one.

Now there's a Merchbar listing since today is the release date. 

Edited by defectiveepitaph

On 7/31/2019 at 8:23 PM, andrewlucas said:

I’m looking for the Neon Demon soundtrack if anyone has one...

Also it looks like you can grab the blue/green off of discogs for $20 in near mint or $24 new + shipping which is cheaper and maybe in better shape than the Amoeba copy.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/8686100?ev=rb

3 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Yeah I saw the copy at amoeba on Friday. Corners were all frayed and smashed. Nobody is buying it for that price. I’d be hesitant to pay $20. 

Im gonna hold out for the pink variant though. 

the pink one (which was a french release) is hard to find in good condition. Amazon mangled a lot them while shipping, though it looks like discogs has some in decent shape but they go for next to 90 bucks now. My personal copy got quite bent and i've seen quite a few others look just like it.

Edited by Rickylovas

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Weird, my pink amazon copy arrived pretty close to mint. I suppose I never really appreciated the condition of it.

lucky! I'll probably pick up a cleaner copy at some point when I don't know what else to spend my money on.

I couldn't make amoeba this past friday for TOTDY so I'm hoping they put some signed copies up online in the next couple days.

21 hours ago, Rickylovas said:

lucky! I'll probably pick up a cleaner copy at some point when I don't know what else to spend my money on.

I couldn't make amoeba this past friday for TOTDY so I'm hoping they put some signed copies up online in the next couple days.

Amoeba has a listing for autographed copies of TOTDY ($49.99), but it's unclear to me if they've actually made any available... maybe those will go up on Friday?

https://www.amoeba.com/too-old-to-die-young-autographed-ost-colored-vinyl-lp-cliff-martinez/albums/4170830/

1 minute ago, harryq said:

Amoeba has a listing for autographed copies of TOTDY ($49.99), but it's unclear to me if they've actually made any available... maybe those will go up on Friday?

https://www.amoeba.com/too-old-to-die-young-autographed-ost-colored-vinyl-lp-cliff-martinez/albums/4170830/

From my experience they typically sell leftover copies as soon as the listing goes live on their site. I'd assume this means they already sold out of whatever copies they had left but I could be wrong...

47 minutes ago, harryq said:

Bought mine yesterday. They were only up online for a few minutes and after I got mine it showed out of stock so I didn't bother posting about it here. So my guess is they only listed a couple.

2 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

From my experience they typically sell leftover copies as soon as the listing goes live on their site. I'd assume this means they already sold out of whatever copies they had left but I could be wrong...

damn! My only hope is that they changed the listing because it technically isn't out until friday, but I assume I missed out.

too bad.

15 minutes ago, Rickylovas said:

damn! My only hope is that they changed the listing because it technically isn't out until friday, but I assume I missed out.

too bad.

Just got my shipping notification from them so they are def sending out the ones they sold already. I tend to monitor that page during the day so if i happen to see it pop back up i'll pm you.

Edited by fish

• 2 weeks later...