Official OST and Film Score Thread

3 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I wonder why they haven't pressed the scores for their last few DCEU movies. Aquaman, for example, was very unique (imo) and the CD version sold very well I believe.

I think with Birds of Prey, WB expects sales from the Suicide Squad/Harley Quinn fan base. 

Ordered my copy of the Birds Of Prey standard vinyl from these guys, but it was via Amazon Marketplace. Only $10.99 shipping to the UK. Received my shipping notice yesterday.

https://dearbornmusic.net/UPC/075678650666

Edit:  My copy arrived and it is the vinyl.  Not quite sure why this is virtually impossible to find at the moment, unless there is an issue  regarding  the release date, but Juno also appear to be anticipating to be getting it at some point.

https://www.juno.co.uk/search/?q[all][]=birds+of+prey+the+album&hide_forthcoming=0

Edited by Roandy55
Updated information

https://nickalive.blogspot.com/2020/06/craig-bartlett-and-enjoy-toons-tease.html?fbclid=IwAR2CpSWYnwRVX2Mte8p61ckR1DPb3Wog3Lk6URMMZnikl5xgwnHpqPuTBN0#.Xt6a7DWZ8Vg.twitter

This was announced via the newsletter and on sale Friday. Really excited for this one! Gonna get that swirl.

"Enjoy The Toons Records in conjunction with Nickelodeon are proud to present Hey Arnold! The Music, Volume 1. Filled with 45 minutes of previously unreleased music, Hey Arnold! The Music, Volume 1 has been remastered from the original audio files by Emmy Award-winning sound engineer Dave Marino in conjunction with show composer Jim Lang. Housed in a 400gsm gatefold jacket with brand new original exclusive artwork by show creator Craig Bartlett, as well as a locket shaped center label for the A Side and a fisheye view of Gerald and Arnold for the B Side, this is a release you don't want to miss out on!

Available Variants
Arnold Swirl (Blue and Yellow Swirl - ETR Exclusive, Limited to 350)

Helga Tri-Color Split (Yellow, White and Pink Split - ETR Exclusive, Limited to 150)
Yellow Locket (Retail, Limited to 500)

A Side
Theme 98
Ice Me Down
Idea Montage
The A Game
Home Wit Jerome
Chalk On The Wall
Wyze Gyze
Phil Steps Out (Grandpa's Theme)
The Weather Channel
Harold's Boogie
Janked
Checkmate
A Crazy Night
Invisible Hippo
Parents Day
Helga's Love Theme
Groove Remote
Stompin' (End Credits)

B Side
You Crazy Cat
Pop Daddy Remix
Smashed
Slippage
Rats
Salt! Salt!
Arnold Habanera
Curlamillo
Ride of BrunHelga
Hip Hopera
The Simple Things
In Da House
My Last Bow
Old Tomorrow
I Will Prevail
I'll Hit Me!
The Engineer's Song
Better Not Touch My Gal
Eugene! Eugene!
Nice Guys Finish Last
When Life Gives You Lemons, Dance!"

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.dragcity.com/products/john-mulaney-the-sack-lunch-bunch

John Mulaney & The Sack Lunch Bunch

"I’m John Mulaney and I am a 37 year old man. The Sack Lunch Bunch is a group of children ages 8–13 who are more talented than me.  In this special, we are joined by celebrity guests like David Byrne, Tony Award Winner Andre De Shields, Natasha Lyonne, Annaleigh Ashford, Richard Kind, and Jake Gyllenhaal from the movie Zodiac. The result is a collage of Broadway caliber showstoppers, comedy sketches for all ages, meditations on life from children and adults, and a papier mache volcano. It’s funny, musical, joyous, anxious, and surprisingly profound. The LP is packaged SUPER-deluxe with a gatefold sleeve including all the lyrics and lots of photos, plus a peelable colorform image on the cover! Album release date is June 19th. The John Mulaney & The Sack Lunch Bunch Original Soundtrack is also available in a VERY limited-edition signed LP version with special message from John Mulaney himself! Act now."

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

When this first came out in February they were trying to charge $100 for the signed version which I couldn't believe. Glad they finally dropped the price but an extra $20 is still a bit much since Kid Gorgeous was only $20 unsigned/$25 signed.

2 hours ago, fish said:

When this first came out in February they were trying to charge $100 for the signed version which I couldn't believe. Glad they finally dropped the price but an extra $20 is still a bit much since Kid Gorgeous was only $20 unsigned/$25 signed.

Totally agree. Might just pick up a retail copy when they arrive in August. It's $27 with Prime and $29 at Bullmoose so I'll probably buy retail.

• 4 weeks later...

Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away coming soon in November.  Pre-orders are up on HMV but I'm sure these will start popping up soon everywhere else.

The original soundtrack for these 2 are both 2xLP but the second disc appears to only have music on side-C.

*HMV isn't shipping outside of Japan right now. Just tried checking out and they wouldn't let me complete my order.

692.jpg

Spirited Away

691.jpg

Spirited Away (Image Album)

706.jpg

Howl's Moving Castle

705.jpg

Howl's Moving Castle (Image Album)

Edited by ghost

@agua - Each have a soundtrack version (as you hear the songs from the films) and an "Image" version which is essentially a first take or demo version if you will written based on just viewing a few character sketches.

You can actually listen to all these on Spotify. I think nearly the whole catalog is available.

On 8/22/2020 at 5:30 AM, euphoria said:

Amazon Japan seems to have stopped shipping internationally (I have checked with the Mononoke OST). Do you know any other Japanese retailer selling Ghibli records?

I think this is because they aren't selling any stock through their own warehouse. If you look at who the seller is it appears to be through HMV. 

They should have listings up soon and you should be able to buy through them directly. I'd be surprised if they don't ship internationally since I received an order from them not two weeks ago.

Amazon JP listings are up but not available for pre-order yet. Keep your eyes peeled:

@euphoria

Spirited Away

Spirited Away (Image Album)

Howl's Moving Castle

Howl's Moving Castle (Image Album)

Edited by ghost