Official OST and Film Score Thread

On 3/22/2018 at 4:08 PM, djghost1976 said:

Another month has gone by and still no word on the replacement liquid vinyl shipping.  Has anyone else heard anything? 

Did anyone receive a replacement yet and if so is it leaking? Mine has sprung a leak and I am curious to see what happened with the 2nd batch before emailing them for a return. Thanks

32 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Did anyone receive a replacement yet and if so is it leaking? Mine has sprung a leak and I am curious to see what happened with the 2nd batch before emailing them for a return. Thanks

I got a new one.  With barely any liquid in it.  I sent it back and just got a refund.  They didn't really want to give me an explanation as to why the second one was subpar too.  Terrible experience overall, but I'm sure other people had better luck.

9 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Halloween 40th anniversary exclusives are starting to trickle out...

Nice. Should we expect more? Would be cool to see SB release a nice version. Also praying they also get their hands on the music for the new movie later this year.

Another FYE exclusive (/600):

fye.000000731383696305_0.jpg?sw=1000

https://www.fye.com/geinoh-yamashirogumi---akira-original-soundtrack-exclusive-red-black-smoke-vinyl-fye.000000731383696305.html?cgid=music

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Nice. Should we expect more? Would be cool to see SB release a nice version. Also praying they also get their hands on the music for the new movie later this year.

I wouldn't be surprised. Pretty sure Varese has the rights and they've been known to spread stuff around among BN, Newbury, and their own site as well. 

Edited by TheGreatMrY

On 6/6/2018 at 11:15 AM, TheGreatMrY said:

This isn't for the soundtrack. It's the same 2 track 12" that Sacred Bones put out and that fye still has in stock on orange vinyl from last year.

1 hour ago, got PTSD from RSD said:

You're correct. I emailed them and asked them to change it because it was pretty deceptive. They definitely made it sound like it was the entire soundtrack.

Also, they won't cancel your order until they ship and then AND ONLY THEN can you send it back for a refund. Dirty, deceptive fuccbois!