Official OST and Film Score Thread

8 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

I'm very intrigued by this (despite not really remembering what the soundtrack to Bates Motel sounds like).

How have iam8bit's picture discs sounded in the past?  I'm seeing some bad reviews for their Journey Soundtrack, but then they did a new pressing...?  I understand that picture discs generally have a bad reputation, but it seems to vary by label / pressing plant

16 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

Was going to say "The records will never look like the mockup"...then I read it's a Picture Disc... <_<

Just now, lethalenforcer said:

It's available. Must have been carted.

Even though it's limited to /250 I don't see it selling out insanely fast. Could be wrong.

Yeah - just saw that - thanks.  Shipping is rough.  Actually might just wait for the orange retail version that was mentioned.

5 hours ago, idioteque... said:

So what's the best approach to get a Mondo release?  How are their servers? Trying to get the Fountain.

Well, first you visualize the thing you want. In your case, it is The Fountain. Then you draw a picture of The Fountain on a piece of paper, then stand with your back to space, throw the paper over your shoulder and wish really hard.

1 hour ago, docbronze said:

Well, first you visualize the thing you want. In your case, it is The Fountain. Then you draw a picture of The Fountain on a piece of paper, then stand with your back to space, throw the paper over your shoulder and wish really hard.

That's never going to work...you forgot the part where he needs to drink the tree's semi-liquid marshmallow sediment...

57 minutes ago, redroom said:

1. go to www.mondotees.com

2. make sure you make an account

3. how do you want to pay? Got everything ready?

4. login to your account

5. go to the frontpage 2 minutes before the drop and use F5

6. add the item to your cart

7. follow the steps and checkout

8. smile

9. post in the Mondo topic you snagged The Fountain

You forgot about the part where you hyperventilate.