Official OST and Film Score Thread

PIcked this up yesterday. When I took the record out it looked like it has never been played. Would love to find The Shining soundtrack someday. 

XhqstwV.jpg

Nice!

Im also after the Shining... theres a couple floating on ebay. But before you buy it you're going to need this and this to listen to it in. Get the full Overlook feel! :D

Anybody planning on getting the poltergeist soundtrack on RSD in on glow in the dark vinyl.

Cooooooool! Pure novelty, but very cool. I dont think its being sold for UK RSD (where i have sent my friends shopping!!). If theres anyone going to a store who isnt getting it for themselves, fancy picking me up a copy?

EDIT: Ignore this post. It is being sold in the UK. Thanks!

Re-EDIT: I wanted to skip RSD this year but how is it ive clocked up £200 of records? FUCK.

• 2 months later...

I thought I would bump this thread because it is a great thread for general Soundtrack PO's and releases. 

I have found one to add:

World War Z OST: Marco Beltrami

http://www.amazon.com/World-War-Music-Motion-Picture/dp/B00CZAYN5G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373236445&sr=8-1&keywords=World+War+Z+soundtrack+vinyl

I just bought The Book of Eli by Atticus Ross and I must say it sounds great. Might not have been the best movie but it is a great soundtrack!

I also purchase the James Bond: Skyfall OST Thomas Newman and it sounds pretty good. But the funny thing about this release is that it comes with a 12 Page LP size photo book. Pretty cool.

• 4 weeks later...