Official OST and Film Score Thread

I posted this in TDRK thread a little while ago. I contacted Silva Screen to see if they anticipate more copies of Batman Begins to be added to their website. They said no, BUT it is very likely it will be repressed sometime next year on colored vinyl. Here's to hoping!

Look forward to that, hope they do the same with Dark Knight also

I wouldn't necessarily want a box set of The Dark Knight set (mainly because I probably wouldn't be able to afford it), it is pretty cool though that they plan to repress Batman Begins. Yeah, I would love for Silva Screen to press Inception. I have always thought it was rediculous that Because Sound Matters/Warner Bros. only produced 1,000.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hahahaa! I bet you are dude! Amoeba is very good to you huh?! Great find, nicely done!

Thanks man! Not bad at all. When I get the 15% off emails I just search for every artist that I am interested in and that showed up. Now lets up Silva Screen actually repressed BB next year on color vinyl as they have claimed they would.