Official OST and Film Score Thread

11 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Are there any PO's for this yet?

Found it over on New On Vinyl for about $46 (untracked) or $52 (tracked). This is shipped from the EU.

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/soundtrack-ost-suicide-squad-ltd.html

Sound Stage Direct usually gets these MOV "imports". And they have a 10% (or is it 15%?) off discount code that works year round basically. So I'd wait a bit and see if it'll show there.

12 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Found it over on New On Vinyl for about $46 (untracked) or $52 (tracked). This is shipped from the EU.

Sound Stage Direct usually gets these MOV "imports". And they have a 10% (or is it 15%?) off discount code that works year round basically. So I'd wait a bit and see if it'll show there.

Thats usually my strategy.. Was nice, SSD was having 20% off here the past couple weeks, ordered way to much haha

12 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Is the 21% discount already included in the prices you've mentioned?

Anybody have a good experience with pre-ordering vinyl from Zavvi? I'd be ordering from the US outlet. I can get a good price on the Suicide Squad soundtrack... but looking up customer reviews... their pre-orders and customer service have some major issues. Although I think it the EU/UK one is being reviewed, they still have the brand name attached. It's always nice to save money, but it almost sounds like it might be better to bite the bullet and order it through Bullmoose or wait for SoundStageDirect.

For whatever it's worth:

- they charge when they ship

- the one time I ordered vinyl from them was in a really shitty mailer, but that was when they started selling vinyl, so things might have changed since then

- their customer service is a pain to deal with as you'll need multiple back and forths to get something sorted, but in case of damage you can always work out a replacement or a full refund

3 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Anybody have a good experience with pre-ordering vinyl from Zavvi? I'd be ordering from the US outlet. I can get a good price on the Suicide Squad soundtrack... but looking up customer reviews... their pre-orders and customer service have some major issues. Although I think it the EU/UK one is being reviewed, they still have the brand name attached. It's always nice to save money, but it almost sounds like it might be better to bite the bullet and order it through Bullmoose or wait for SoundStageDirect.

Keep in mind, there is no "US outlet". They're a UK business and everything ships from the UK. That being said, I've ordered at least 10 records from them over the past year and haven't had a single issue. But yeah I would just go with SSD or Amazon. It'll probably be the same price if not lower form third parties.

Thanks everyone. My main concern was/is how they handle pre-orders. But it looks like those were in the gaming department mostly.

4 hours ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Keep in mind, there is no "US outlet". They're a UK business and everything ships from the UK. That being said, I've ordered at least 10 records from them over the past year and haven't had a single issue. But yeah I would just go with SSD or Amazon. It'll probably be the same price if not lower form third parties.

http://us.zavvi.com/merch-vinyl/suicide-squad-limited-edition-coloured-vinyl-ost-2lp/11327367.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gp_gifts&affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=USD&shippingcountry=US&gclid=CKX-5J3J2M4CFQ-DfgodAKoFEg&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CNy2j57J2M4CFQJ3Ygod5RMLsw

I am aware Zavvi is based in the UK... but the url above has us. at the beginning. And Googling or going to it's homepage, it's listed as Zavvi USA. $33PPD is pretty good (in my opinion), and I don't see it dropping much more, being the limited colored variant (which is what I'm aiming at getting). Amazon has the black listed for $40. B&N has it for $40. Bullmoose has colored for $37PPD. Surprised SSD doesn't have it up yet, they seem to be good with MOV exclusives.

Again, it's nice to save money, but I don't want to have to order elsewhere while they (may) hold my money and don't deliver as expected. Maybe that's my answer...