FS: Circa Survive - Violent Waves Collectors Box

dave_jones

My friend is selling his Circa Survive - Violent Waves collector's box.

It includes the 180 gram vinyl with hand painted album cover, large T-shirt, custom violent waves box (holds the record with room for plenty of others) and a copy of the Violent Waves CD.

I believe there were around 111 of these of something along those lines.

PM me with offers if you are interested.

Shouldn't we pm him?

If he posted on these boards, yes.

"my friend"

"found sealed in an attic"

"extra variants i dont need"

"help my car died"

all interchangeable  ;)

Not everyone who owns a record is on these forums.  Don't really care much for your opinion.

Wont PM unless he joins the board and posts.

I give 0 fucks.

Is it really that much of an issue for you clowns that I'm doing my friend a favor by trying to help him sell this??

The more I venture on VC, the more I see these boards are full of exclusive, stuck up assholes who think they are above everyone else. Get real.

It's more about protecting yourself and others from potential scammers.

If I was trying to sell a $700 item, I sure as shit wouldn't entrust it to a friend to spam it all around on my behalf. If anything it'd be straight on eBay, then the friend could post the link.

But this thread seems dodgy from the outset

It's more about protecting yourself and others from potential scammers.

If I was trying to sell a $700 item, I sure as shit wouldn't entrust it to a friend to spam it all around on my behalf. If anything it'd be straight on eBay, then the friend could post the link.

But this thread seems dodgy from the outset

First off no one is paying $700 for this thing.  And how does it seem dodgy?  Making one for sale thread is not quite spamming.  You do realize ebay charges a high percentage in fees?  For something that's going to bring in at least $300 it doesn't make financial sense to put it on ebay if you can find a buyer elsewhere.

I really don't understand why it's an issue that he doesn't use message boards.  If he signed up today and posted this, all of you whining little kids would be complaining that it's sketch because it's his first post.

I have bought and sold a good amount on here and have nothing but positive feedback (on ebay as well).

I also never even mentioned sending it as a paypal gift so there is also the ability to file a claim and get a refund through paypal if something went wrong..

Either way, I know there are circa fan boys here and I've already had people making offers despite all the paranoid elitists here.  Honestly, I wish some of you knew how to keep your opinions to yourself if it has no productive purpose to it.  This is not a discussion thread, it is a sale.  Your opinion means absolutely nothing if you are not interested in trying to buy this.

First off no one is paying $700 for this thing.  And how does it seem dodgy?  Making one for sale thread is not quite spamming.  You do realize ebay charges a high percentage in fees?  For something that's going to bring in at least $300 it doesn't make financial sense to put it on ebay if you can find a buyer elsewhere.

I really don't understand why it's an issue that he doesn't use message boards.  If he signed up today and posted this, all of you whining little kids would be complaining that it's sketch because it's his first post.

I have bought and sold a good amount on here and have nothing but positive feedback (on ebay as well).

I also never even mentioned sending it as a paypal gift so there is also the ability to file a claim and get a refund through paypal if something went wrong..

Either way, I know there are circa fan boys here and I've already had people making offers despite all the paranoid elitists here.  Honestly, I wish some of you knew how to keep your opinions to yourself if it has no productive purpose to it.  This is not a discussion thread, it is a sale.  Your opinion means absolutely nothing if you are not interested in trying to buy this.

I always read your posts like you are talking with a Davey Jones accent.