The Finch Screened Jackets Thread

ill be sending my money soon, i know its only $3 but i am waiting on like 4 bills to be taken out of my account and I just bought an engagement ring...so yea.

I had to buy 2. Haha. The original ring I proposed with screwed me over because it has a tiny diamond on each side of the ring which prevents being able to use a wedding band. So I had to buy a new ring so she could have a wedding band.

I'm sure Patrick is ridiculously busy, but super short video updates would be really cool! I'm interested in how he does it all. Like How It's Made but not stupid.

I'm pretty busy haha - full time job, wife, house for sale, plus I build custom guitar pedals and picture frames in addition to all the work I do for ETR on the side.

I have videos somewhere from when I printed lights resolve's liner notes w/ blood I can try and upload. I might try to make some videos though

I'm pretty busy haha - full time job, wife, house for sale, plus I build custom guitar pedals and picture frames in addition to all the work I do for ETR on the side.

I have videos somewhere from when I printed lights resolve's liner notes w/ blood I can try and upload. I might try to make some videos though

You sound like you need a few more hobbies.

hey guys, i was talking to patrick and expressing my thanks for all hes doing for us and he mentioned that hopefully this will give him some good karma for RSD, as his usual source may not be able to acquire what he's looking for. well, im hoping that WE can help send some of that good karma his way by helping him out. below you will find his list, and know that hes not asking for anything free...he is more than willing to pay for the release + shipping, he just needs help ACQUIRING these. but if anyone is willing to chip in towards a release, however much, as long as we know for sure we can get a copy for him, i think this would be an excellent way of saying thanks. or if you know any record store owners and might be able to secure a copy, that would be awesome. let me know if anyone is interested in helping out, i know i would like to.

At the Drive In - Relationship of Command

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

Botch - American Nervoso 

BTBAM - Anatomy Of

Blind Melon - s/t

Counting Crows - August & Everything After

South Park - Gay Fish 7"

Hey everyone! I was out of town last weekend and will be going out of town again this weekend (trying to leave when possible while house is for sale) but I have the paper & burned the 3 screens for these! 

My goal is to print throughout the week next week after work and finish it all up next weekend & ship out! 

Sorry about the delays!

Sooooo - I'm finally going to start laying ink down on this paper tomorrow! Got screens all taped up and ready - we have two showings at our house already but luckily early in the morning so I can get back in after printing a bunch. 

Since i'll be printing all day during RSD - if I post the records I need once I find out what Ross wasn't able to get me hopefully some of you guys can help me out! 

Well, no one at all helped me out for RSD so I guess Karma doesn't exist haha - I got the first two colors down but the ink I used for the final red layer clogged the fuck out of the screen to the point where it wouldn't shoot out with a normal hose so I've gotta reburn the screen. I did get 3 done though & will post photos. 

I'm still looking for an At The Drive In Relationship of Command record & I printed 8 sleeves w/ a hand painted water color background for anyone who wants to help

Well, no one at all helped me out for RSD so I guess Karma doesn't exist haha - I got the first two colors down but the ink I used for the final red layer clogged the fuck out of the screen to the point where it wouldn't shoot out with a normal hose so I've gotta reburn the screen. I did get 3 done though & will post photos.

I'm still looking for an At The Drive In Relationship of Command record & I printed 8 sleeves w/ a hand painted water color background for anyone who wants to help

Sorry man, after ifworkpermits told me you still needed it I went to a few yesterday trying to find ATDI but no dice.

I'm pretty sure that my local store still has copies of  ATDI. I can give them a call later today, and see what's up. 

I'm pretty sure that my local store still has copies of  ATDI. I can give them a call later today, and see what's up. 

That would be amazing if you grab one - hopefully they have some! 

I need something to pick up my mood, over 30-40 showings for our house and 6 couples came for an open house and everyone just says "it's too small" - i can't make my house fucking bigger and I'm going to be stuck with it

Sorry for all the delays - but now I'll be out of commission for around a week - my wife and I tried to move a piano into our garage to make our living / dining area look bigger and I was using a hand truck to prop up the piano so we could push it over the lip of the garage floor and the hand truck slipped out from underneath and i got slammed backwards landing on the corner of my table saw that was on the floor. 

Sorry for all the delays - but now I'll be out of commission for around a week - my wife and I tried to move a piano into our garage to make our living / dining area look bigger and I was using a hand truck to prop up the piano so we could push it over the lip of the garage floor and the hand truck slipped out from underneath and i got slammed backwards landing on the corner of my table saw that was on the floor. 

Jeeze, Exactly which wizard did you piss off?