PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

Got the black. Wish the cooler colors were more limited.

Haha me too! Never been a fan of black vinyl, too boring. Picked up the Orange/Olive/700 variant caus it sounds like it'll fit the artwork better/generally look cooler.

I remember now why this and Turnover (snagged the /300 variant) are some of the only records I've ordered this year so far - $30.70 shipping for the two to Australia. USPS is a fucking joke.

On a more positive note, I'm fucking stoked for this record and can't wait to hear more. The new Turnover track is also dope.

I went broke ordering the black/300 and the orange&olive/700, so I hope there's still some purple/1000 left when I get paid. Also interested to see what the Hot Topic color/press info is. And now that everyone is talking about the book package I'm broken hearted that I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE IT! haha.. I had my eyes on the vinyl. Definitely interested in the book too.

This has already been asked, but anyone know if the band color is for Daylight - Jar, or the 4way? Saying that there is a "band color" would lead me to believe he meant Daylight, but you never know...

I finally got a chance to check these guys out and I think they're awesome.  Drew's post in reply to mine on page 1 sent a red flag for me since I have a special place in my heart for 90's grunge.  I'm putting an order in for the orange + olive /700.  Also, I think this is a good time to spring for The Tower + The Fool.  I really hope I get that swamp green variant.

I can't believe I've waited this long to get into either of these bands.

I finally got a chance to check these guys out and I think they're awesome.  Drew's post in reply to mine on page 1 sent a red flag for me since I have a special place in my heart for 90's grunge.  I'm putting an order in for the orange + olive /700.  Also, I think this is a good time to spring for The Tower + The Fool.  I really hope I get that swamp green variant.

I can't believe I've waited this long to get into either of these bands.

I can't believe the Tower and the Fool has flown under the radar as long as they have.  How Long is probably my favorite album that RFC has ever released (except for maybe Keep This To Yourself).  I wish they would tour more/anywhere outside of the east coast.

I can't believe the Tower and the Fool has flown under the radar as long as they have. How Long is probably my favorite album that RFC has ever released (except for maybe Keep This To Yourself). I wish they would tour more/anywhere outside of the east coast.

This. They have blown me away.

I can't believe the Tower and the Fool has flown under the radar as long as they have.  How Long is probably my favorite album that RFC has ever released (except for maybe Keep This To Yourself).  I wish they would tour more/anywhere outside of the east coast.

I just heard about them earlier this week, which I'm embarrassed to admit, haha.  I saw someone's instagram photo in the #vinylcollective tag of the swamp green variant and I thought it looked amazing.  I'm not someone who is into just buying vinyl because it looks pretty, but I'm glad I was drawn to it based on that since I would probably continue to not know who they are otherwise.