PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

I'm just a few records away from a full collection. It's taken a while, but I'm just missing the Jar and OIC record releases, a copy or two of Sinking, and a few test presses. There haven't been too many represses (so far), so it hasn't been too bad.

love to see a picture of that collection!

I'm just a few records away from a full collection. It's taken a while, but I'm just missing the Jar and OIC record releases, a copy or two of Sinking, and a few test presses. There haven't been too many represses (so far), so it hasn't been too bad.

Which copy of sinking do you need? I am selling the clear with red splatter.

love to see a picture of that collection!

I'll see what I can do!

Which copy of sinking do you need? I am selling the clear with red splatter.

I already have that copy, but thanks! Unless it's the City of Gold preorder cover one...

I'm mainly after a few of the 10" copies, like the Australia tour cover and a white copy.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

10yr. Anniversary Pressing:

https://www.runforcoverrecords.com/products/737196-superheaven-jar-10-year-anniversary-edition

Tracklist* 
1. Sponge 
2. Life in a Jar 
3. Outside of Me 
4. Sheltered 
5. Crawl 
6. Last October 
7. Youngest Daughter 
8. Knew 
9. No One’s Deserving 
10. Hole in the Ground 
11. In on It 
12. Around the Railing 
13. Lucky (Vinyl only) 
14. Siblings (Vinyl only)

*Please Note: Bonus tracks are only on the 10 Year Anniversary verison of the vinyl - the CDs and Cassettes being sold on this page are the standard version of the record and do not feature updated packaging or any additional songs.

Pressing Information:

300 Clear & Violet Pinwheel 
500 Purple/Blue Galaxy 
1200 Violet

Edited by Sad Heart

46 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Sucks the 2 songs are vinyl only. I have a signed brown/500 first press and I really don't need this. Hopefully they see digital at some point. Or if you find a digital rip, hmu.

I have a copy too, but I still "need" this 😅because of the two unreleased songs! Grabbed the pinwheel!

On 4/5/2013 at 12:26 PM, museummouth said:

it's just a two month delay from expected release is a bit much with only email update about the orders, which was a month after their expected shipping.

I have no idea why I read through the old posts from this thread just now, but found this one quite hilarious given the current vinyl production/supply chain climate hahahahahaha 😅

8 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Sucks the 2 songs are vinyl only. I have a signed brown/500 first press and I really don't need this. Hopefully they see digital at some point. Or if you find a digital rip, hmu.

One of them is from that old Will Yip Studio 4 comp:

https://open.spotify.com/track/03PIBcWTL7uDcq2HSRvb7u?si=QlY6SJE7RXCzDiQPXgmu0A

Real talk I’ve never heard this album, even though I was listening to plenty of RFC bands at the time. My extent of Superheaven knowledge is when Lil Tay used to troll on people at Bled Fest and someone said “I’m here for Daylight” and he said “Whoa! Superfan.”. The end.

Edited by MCDELTAT