PO: Sigur Rós - Kveikur (new album on 2XLP)

can't believe they're coming to Norfolk, VA, less than an hour away from us :)  Tickets on sale in an hour, sure hope they don't sell out in 5 minutes or site crash :(   even coming to Charlottesville which is a little over 2 hrs, wow... hope springs eternal. Haven't  seen them live and they were our gateway drug back into music...

YES! arrived today! Perfect condition! 

However, anyone else notice a very loud POP for the last 15 seconds of track 1 and lead into track 2, on disc 1 side A? May just be an unlucky scratch done while at the plant....

I was hoping for a special spot for the 10" like in TAKK....but happy to have those bonus songs on wax! Packaging is all slick and nice like all SR releases! Inside cover reminded me too much of Radiohead Amnesiac though! 

sounds brilliant BTW, and in my humble opinion the best record of 2013! 

Picked my copy up from local store today...turned out to be the Ed with bonus 10", score!

Sounds great.

I have a really stupid OCD thing that if there is a sticker on the front I keep the shrink on and just slit the plastic open. Stops me from seeing the inside of gatefolds though. One day...one day.

Picked my copy up from local store today...turned out to be the Ed with bonus 10", score!

Sounds great.

I have a really stupid OCD thing that if there is a sticker on the front I keep the shrink on and just slit the plastic open. Stops me from seeing the inside of gatefolds though. One day...one day.

I have a work around! Split it from the top! Be careful as you slide down the shrink. Take all the way off, pull out the records. Now put the shrink back on, it will be much easier since the albums are out but it still could rip! Now the records slide right back inside between the gatefold! Or if your like me you'll put it on a plastic sleeve and the records will be outside the cover all together! Shrink still intact, sticker there, and decrease chance in ring wear!