The "Can Someone Try And Pick This Up For Me At RSD 2013" Thread

the only thing i'm really after is straylight run - prepare to be wrong. i ordered from strictly discs but i'm not sure if thats going to pan out. if someone could grab me a copy that'd be fantastic.

i don't even see straylight run on strictly discs anymore, so maybe you lucked out. (or else i'm just not very good at searching.)

i'm basically going to try to pick up copies of anything i know people here would want, money permitting.

If someone in the UK could pick me up a copy of the reissue of the Counting Crows' August and Everything After, I will love you forever.

Why not buy the US pressing of this? 

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/counting-crows-august-and-everything-after-200-gram-45-rpm-vinyl-records.shtml

If anyone in the uk could help me get FFAF Casually Dressed repress, that would be divine!

This. I'd love a copy of this, of course, after helping out the first asker.

I'm looking for:

Cave In - Until Your Heart Stops MAJOR WANT, and I know I won't be able to find it.

Jimmy Eat World - Damage 7"

Counting Crows - August and Everything after REALLY WANT THIS, UK only

V/A - No Alternative

If anyone can help me out, I'm willing to send paypal $$$ before RSD.

hey guys...

I am hoping I can find someone in Memphis to help me out..

I live in NYC and plan on going on line very early to get some stuff so I might be able

to trade / pick something up for exchange of getting me something particular in Memphis..

anyone there who can help me out?  

OP is updated with a no flipping rule, full PDF list link, and a suggestion that sellers get paid beforehand if they are nervous about not receiving funds from people.

Also, I doubt many will people are going to offer to help until they are sure they are going, which might be just the week before, so fret not if you haven't heard from anyone yet and don't for a while.

One thing to bear in mind too. And I don't know if this may apply to your particular store(s) you will go to on RSD. Some shops tend to gouge on the prices and basically overcharge. I have seen it and experienced it myself. That's one of the things that turned me off from RSD in the last year or two.

Wondering if I should try and get some people to help me out with stuff, or just hope I get what I want from Strictly Discs.

it was reliable for me last year, but there's more shit i want this year and it's more limited, too. my plan is i'm using it as insurance and if i get one at a store and from strictly discs, i'll sell one to someone on here. might as well.