The "Can Someone Try And Pick This Up For Me At RSD 2013" Thread

Guest deathbydrums

Can several people here please grab me several of your local record store's most valuable RSD records, sell them on ebay, ship them and then forward me the monies earned? Limited offer. Looking forward to your responses.

5 slots left... GET ON IT!!!

The most enticing things on that massive list are the Dio/Killswitch " Holy Diver" split and the South Park "San Diego"/"Gayfish" release. Looks like I'll skip this year waiting in line with those douchebags at Rhino Records and pick them up on ebay later because I doubt there is a huge demand for either.

I would be most indebted to those who could help me find (in order of importance):

Bayside - Live at the Bayside Social Club

Coheed - The Afterman: Descension - Big Beige Demos

Now, Now - Neighbors: Deluxe

Their/ They're/ There - S/T

Why not buy the US pressing of this? 

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/counting-crows-august-and-everything-after-200-gram-45-rpm-vinyl-records.shtml

This. I'd love a copy of this, of course, after helping out the first asker.

Could someone in the UK pick me up a copy of the repress of Funeral For A Friend - Casually Dressed and Deep In Conversation? I'd be extremely grateful and will pay you the cost of the vinyl + shipping + compensation. PM if you are willing to help me out.

If you UK kids could help me get August and Everything After for a reasonable price i would love you forever.

EDIT: I see they are on Amazon for 25 ppd. Nevermind then.

I'm trying to get:

Bayside

Now, Now

Straylight Run

Linkin Park

Mostly interested in Bayside (to complete the GFs collection) and Now, Now for myself.

I'm pretty new to VC, I've only had 1 buy from someone here but 100% buyer on ebay (randy661ca).

Not trying scam anyone just want a better chance of picking these up (like I'm sure everyone else is on this thread).

Definitely willing to trade #s and/or emails to keep in touch on RSD as well as pick something up for someone else.

I'll be in Santa Monica area, though not from around there so I'll only know places listed on RSD website.

If anyone knows of a good spot to check out where I might be able to pick some stuff up in the LA area please let me know.

if somebody can grab me these that would rule!!! 

Daniel Johnston- fun

sigur ros -  agaetis byrjun

at the drive in- relationship of command

my store didn't get too much last year so idk what my chances are of getting these but they are my most wanted this year

last year they were posting everything they were getting as they came in, so ill keep an eye out on this thread for other people

I don't have any cred on this board but if I can help others out I will!!

like most people I am after there/they're/their or whatever order it is in.

Also really keen on Straylight Run, and FFAF.

There is only one record store down here in Adelaide that gets that kind of stuff in, but they stock up pretty well for it

lol at all these lurkers and/or people with less than 50 posts coming out of the wood work to get RSD stuff

In the first post of the official RSD thread someone mentioned it. I'm not sure if there's a link though. 

Ahh, thanks. I see it was linked from the huge list on http://new-vinyl.blogspot.com/ . That's a bummer, I guess? I'm working on RSD but was still hoping to snag that on my break. Guess I won't have to worry about it now.