The "Can Someone Try And Pick This Up For Me At RSD 2013" Thread

That is the 200g 45rpm 2LP version. Pretty sure the UK RSD version is a 33rpm single LP.

However I don't believe the UK version is an RSD only/exclusive release, as it appears to be available for pre-order on both Amazon UK and Amazon US.

Amazon UK, release date 3/25: http://www.amazon.co.uk/August-Everything-After-VINYL-Counting/dp/B00B1MSKGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363985911&sr=8-1

Amazon US (import), release date 4/2: http://www.amazon.com/August-Everything-After-Counting-Crows/dp/B00B1MSKGW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=JIXC3W9RRIP4&coliid=IUOAHK5X5WBKT

Already posted a few records I'd like some help picking up on the first page, but probably more than any of those if someone in the UK could pick me up Funeral For A Friend - Casually Dressed and Deep In Conversation I would be forever grateful. Had no idea this was being repressed. Pretty bummed/pissed that it's not available in the US. So yeah, please help a brother out.

Edit: Also if someone could pick me up that FFAF record as well as the Frightened Rabbit - Norland Wind 7" that would be even better.

I'm trying to get:

Bayside

Now, Now

Straylight Run

Linkin Park

Mostly interested in Bayside (to complete the GFs collection) and Now, Now for myself.

I'm pretty new to VC, I've only had 1 buy from someone here but 100% buyer on ebay (randy661ca).

Not trying scam anyone just want a better chance of picking these up (like I'm sure everyone else is on this thread).

Definitely willing to trade #s and/or emails to keep in touch on RSD as well as pick something up for someone else.

I'll be in Santa Monica area, though not from around there so I'll only know places listed on RSD website.

If anyone knows of a good spot to check out where I might be able to pick some stuff up in the LA area please let me know.

if somebody can grab me these that would rule!!! 

Daniel Johnston- fun

sigur ros -  agaetis byrjun

at the drive in- relationship of command

my store didn't get too much last year so idk what my chances are of getting these but they are my most wanted this year

last year they were posting everything they were getting as they came in, so ill keep an eye out on this thread for other people
I don't have any cred on this board but if I can help others out I will!!