The "Can Someone Try And Pick This Up For Me At RSD 2013" Thread

The main shop I'm going to seems to be getting a lot of the less limited stuff, and I'm gonna have a few friends with me, so if there's anything you want, I'll do my best to get it, but I don't wanna buy massive amounts of stuff for people, and I definitely don't wanna buy stuff and people change their minds. So if there's a few things you know you want, hit me up.

The Facebook app isn't quite letting me get links, but you can search Revolver Records and they have a good list of stuff they're gonna have. It hasn't all been added yet, but there's a decent bit.

If anyone wants to help me out, it's not likely I'll be able to pick these up:

-Straylight Run

-Now Now

-Alfred Hitchcock (UK)

-Twilight Zone (UK)

Can't believe it hasn't been requested by anyone, but my single RSD request is the new Junip Self-Titled, on blue wax. 300 copies in the UK, 700 in the US. If anyone can snag one, I'd be all kinds of grateful, and can pay immediately.

My store ordered this, I may be able to get it. PM me if you want to exchange numbers so I can text you about it. 

Hey, I'm in Melbourne Aus and my chances for most RSD day stuff I'm after is good.

The only ones I won't be able to get are the Phish releases. Lawn Boy, Trey Anastasio 7" and Page McConnell LP. I know these will be laughed at by most but if some one could secure any or all of these I'm more than happy to pay cost + shipping + some extra for the hassle.

I turn the Beta Band E.P.s and the Tame Impala EP should be easy to get here as well.

I'm gonna pull the old "hey I've helped people before so any luck this weekend for little ole me?"

Looking for Sigur Ros, White Stripes and their they're there. If anyone can help, let me know.

Thanks!

I'm going with the Wife, might be able to nab a couple extra things, PM me and we can coordinate. 

I'm looking for Mondo's Poltergeist if anyone can help. Or even a Drive for the few of you gentleman in Austin. 

UK guy here :)

I'd be more than happy to pick up a few records for people, this is the shop I will be visiting (http://themusicexchange.org.uk/) and it has a partially completed list of their stock (updated a couple of days ago) with prices. 

Send me a PM and I'll do my best to pick it up. Would prefer payment beforehand and will obviously refund if it is out of stock when I'm there (although I;m queuing for it opening at 8am as I fucking want that Casually Dressed LP!)

Postage will vary between £5 and £12 depending on size/quantity etc!

REQUEST: If anyone in America could pick up a Their / There / They're EP that would be fantastic! Could organise a swap too if you want a couple and you could buy a few of the vinyl from the forum for me and post them over? Again, PM to discuss, open to lots!