The "Can Someone Try And Pick This Up For Me At RSD 2013" Thread

Literally the only thing I'm looking for is the Manchester Orchestra / Frightened Rabbit / Grouplove collabs 12". Anyone able to help me out with that?

On a similar note, I wasn't planning on going to RSD at all, but if I can help out with getting things for any of you guys that I can, I will. My store will post their list soon, I'll post it here then.

For reasons that I don't care to comprehend, I somehow am allowed to arrive at work at 1030am instead of 730am tomorrow and will have time to go to one shop. I'm gonna try and grab the Elephant anniversary release for myself and anything else that I've read in this thread for whoever I can get it for. Will PM/post tomorrow with the score. 

Just found out I'm working tomorrow and I can't get somebody to cover for me. There are a lot of requests in here so I'm not holding my breath but here are the wants:

At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command

Straylight Run - Prepare To Be Wrong

Manchester Orchestra Split

White Stripes - Elephant

Mostly want White Stripes and Manchester and of course I will pay for the trouble.

After reviewing the list, I'd like for someone to grab me:

Mumford and Sons

Avett Bros/Randy Travis

Say Anything/Eisley

Silverstein/ABR

If anyone's feeling helpful i'd greatly appreciate it.

just bumping this here in case anyone wants to help. i'm sure I could get them all eventually but any help would be great.