Boris / Doomriders 2xLP available now

"DOOMRIDERS / BORIS "Long Hair And Tights" Imported 2XLP

This double gatefold LP features live tracks from Doomriders and Japan's Boris. It is limited to only 1000 copies, 500 yellow and 500 red. We have both colors in stock now so get them while you still can. "

i'm considering i should buy it or not.

i must pay 80 USD for collect both colours.

hard to make a decision....

did anyone else actually order the box set? it seems the general consensus on this thing is it's too much money. so if geeky, vinyl-obesessed Boris fans arent buying it, who is?

ebayers? i think the rainbow boxset looks very well put together but i could never put down that much money on a single record. a bunch of records? sure.

• 5 weeks later...

for those that are interested, hydrahead just put the 2xLP up for sale in their webstore. the links are as follows:

red: http://www.bluecollardistro.com/hydrahead/product_info.php?products_id=1827&cPath=4_137&store=

yellow: http://www.bluecollardistro.com/hydrahead/product_info.php?products_id=1826&cPath=4_137&store=

at $45 a pop its pricey, but maybe you regretted not picking it up. thought id give the heads up.

granted i dont have this record, i just dont see the hype on this one--especially for its price. if it was totally new doomriders/boris material, id be all over it. but really to me, this is just rehashing songs in which id rather just listen to the studio versions of. im sure itll have a great resale value on ebay though.