My Chemical Romance Break Up

Guest tms2787

The Black Parade went too hard...

Danger Days goes hard, but only in the summer.

Three cheers, It's a piece of art that goes hard past 9pm

As much as I hate to say I liked them they went hard

Hopefully new tour!

What the fuck does this say?

AltPress reader comments are always good for laughs.

What's even better is Absolute Punk, EVERY band that breaks up - how matter how big they were or weren't, if it was public that they had troubles or not or if it comes out of no place there is ALWAYS the "I can't say I'm not surprised!" "Saw this coming!" "Well I think we all knew this would happen." Oh, you did? I didn't know that were close to the band, that you worked with them or for the label. Then you have Jason Tate who thinks he's God and that miserable fuck ACA. Lol.

ON A GOOD NOTE OF MY CHILDHOOD BANDS NEW 30 SECONDS TO MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are 15.......................................

Anyone that even gives even the remotest shit about this should just stop listening to music. Three Cheers was awesome, but a fluke, and they were never able to reproduce it. That "Nanana" song was stupid as hell and The Black Parade was just seconds away from being total garbage. I hated their aesthetic and am so glad to see they're gone.

I consider Bullets a masterpiece. Can still listen to that anyday. I hold it in the same regard as Tell All Your Friends. Three Cheers is a nostalgia piece for me now, have to be in the right mood. Everything after that blows dick. They've been dead to me for a long time. Well except I super enjoy Macy Gray's cover of Teenagers for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNWhtKhDl14

gotta say i'm bummed about this. a lot of good memories associated with them from back when I was younger. Oddly enough listening to their music and going and seeing their shows was a bond me and my mom share. We used to jam bullets and three cheers in the family van all the time, and she took me to see them a couple times when they were touring with reggie and alkaline trio. When I was a freshman, she snuck me out of school to drive to chicago for one of the black parade release shows. Half way through black parades touring cycle she got sick with major heart problems and ovarian cancer, but thankfully she got better and we went to a shit ton more shows. I cherish the shit out of those times. If anything, going to see them with my cool ass mom is what i'm gonna miss most about them being gone. sorry for the lame ass story!

Really sad about this. One of my favorite bands of all time, and they helped me through a hard time in my life. Someone with the money to license Three Cheers, PLEASE buy the vinyl rights to make a pressing of this before the already insane prices skyrocket.

with the way 10-year anniversary represses are sprouting up, you can expect one for three cheers next year, yeah? patience, young padawan