30 Seconds To Mars Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams

That's right, after 4 years of waiting; the 4th studio album by 30 Seconds To Mars titled: Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams has been announced it will come out May 17th 2013 Sadly the only way to get vinyl currently is to get a deluxe box set here, or for you UK fans Amazonuk has just the vinyl for preorder

This post will update as move info comes out

LLFD-500.jpg

1. "Birth"
2. "Conquistador"
3. "
"
4. "City Of Angels"
5. "The Race"
6. "End Of All Days"
7. "Pyres Of Varanasi"
8. "Bright Lights"
9. "Do Or Die"
10.  "Convergence"
11. "Northern Lights"
12. "Depuis Le Debut"

Yeah I'm thinking this is just a glance of the bundle's they'll have, I'm pretty sure they'll have the just vinyl pre-orders up by April, because they just did a repress of S/T so I can't them a reason for them not to press these. Also I like the New Song reminds me of Capricorn mixed with Vox Populi with more synth.

Guest tms2787

I am going to listen to this, I saw this band a bunch of was super into them during my last years of High School, the last album wasn't as good to me as the first two. But I am def. looking forward to it.

Yeah I'm thinking this is just a glance of the bundle's they'll have, I'm pretty sure they'll have the just vinyl pre-orders up by April, because they just did a repress of S/T so I can't them a reason for them not to press these. Also I like the New Song reminds me of Capricorn mixed with Vox Populi with more synth.

The repressed the first album 'eh? When was the first pressing?

the band is a joke. seriously.

I wish this were the truth. I just want some amazingly huge band to come out to the public and state that it was all a big joke and that they never even cared in the first place. For some reason I find rock star attitudes funny.

For reference, see ANYTHING Oasis related.

Also, single cover art might be the most blatant ripoff I've ever seen. Period.

Well that song is pretty crap. Was not gonna get this album anyways until I had heard a leak but no way are any of these bundles good value especially for this band. Their last album was a mixed bag and this just sounds lifeless and dull. Personally liked their 2nd album best but some songs off their first and 3rd were good. Never been a band I gave that many shits about though.

They are awful live. He did not sing any chorus to any song they played, he just yelled JUMP JUMP and for about 5 minutes he made a couple girls trade places with a dude that painted that triangle on his face. They didn't want to move from the front back some rows so Leto went off saying they didn't own the place and just was a cock about it.

I am going to listen to this, I saw this band a bunch of was super into them during my last years of High School, the last album wasn't as good to me as the first two. But I am def. looking forward to it.

The repressed the first album 'eh? When was the first pressing?

Wow I though it was a repress, but still they're pressing it none the less.

This shit is so stupid and overpriced, that even i don't know how to comment this. $300 for 2 lps, usb drive and 4 printed pictures? Nobody did it before! (http://muse.mu/store/product,the-2nd-law-deluxe-box-set-free-worldwide-delivery_370.htm#). Oh, wait, pay $100 more and they will include book with printed screenshots from "short mars film". I'm already wet.