What Vinyl Boxset would like to see Happening?

I treated myself with a big gift last Christmas : The Beatles Boxset wich is incredible when you're a fan and more recently The Lillingtons 6 Lp boxset (thread that's been ''hot'' for a while) wich I have yet to receive, and I totally can't wait...

Made me think when I found out about the Lillingtons one, What Vinyl boxset would be awesome tom see released??

My 1st tought was The Groovie Ghoulies I think it would make an a incredible box set. They always had Awesome Album Covers, With Color Lps and everything, This would make a great addition to a record collection 

yes, but there is individual merit to this post.

for instance, i'd like to see some labels do concept boxsets.  kinda like Run For Cover's last subscription series... although it's a series, the uniformity in design and concept along with the box allows it to function as a boxset.

Spazz boxset.  The albums just got repressed so I'm not going to shout that this needs to happen, but I'd love to see some of these older trash / hardcore / crust / etc, get release as boxsets.

This x 1000. Maybe a Charles Bronson 7" set. Also, Man Is The Bastard, Corrosion of Conformity, Black Flag, Circle Jerks, Misfits (vinyl version of the coffin set), come to mind.