What Vinyl Boxset would like to see Happening?

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love a King Crimson one

Rush.

I have all their  [King Crimson] albums (3 to 4 versions of many of them because I'm insane) but I'd still most likely buy any vinyl box set they ever decide to put out.

I'm ready for the Russian Circles Box Set after the 5th album they're writing now, even though I 've got all the variants already - definitely more for a collector's item than a working  wax.

I have all their albums (3 to 4 versions of many of them because I'm insane) but I'd still most likely buy any vinyl box set they ever decide to put out.

Did you get this 15 CD set of LTIA 40th year anniversary done by SW?  I've been tempted, and as much as I love that album/era of KC and everything KC, 9 different takes of most of the tracks on that album seems a bit over the top ;)

https://www.burningshed.com/store/kingcrimson/product/362/4114/

clint mansell (pi, requiem for a dream, the fountain, black swan, mass effect, etc)

I would buy this so fucking fast.

also,

mewithoutYou would be cool.

and A Silver Mt. Zion, because I feel like they would put a lot of work into it and make it a fucking awesome box/package.

or even Godspeed, although I already have all of the albums.

I would buy this so fucking fast.

also,

mewithoutYou would be cool.

and A Silver Mt. Zion, because I feel like they would put a lot of work into it and make it a fucking awesome box/package.

or even Godspeed, although I already have all of the albums.

You going to either of the Godspeed shows in Portland this September? I can't wait.